Amazon Jobs Wyoming – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Wyoming. Amazon part time jobs in Wyoming. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Wyoming – Apply for Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect Amazon Jobs Near Me Wyoming
Amazon Careers opportunity in Wyoming:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Wyoming. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs in Wyoming. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Wyoming|
|Job Position||Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect|
|Job Location||Jobs in Wyoming|
|Job Reference Number||1787769|
|Salary||$ 122,300.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||30 Dec 2021|
|Last Date||22 Mar 2022|
Amazon Jobs Wyoming Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs in Wyoming like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed.
- BA/BS degree or 10+ years of professional or military experience
- 10+ years of IT implementation experience
- Experience facilitating discussions with senior leadership regarding technical / architectural trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation
- Direct hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or recent hands-on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
- Experience with integration of cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
- Scripting and/or coding skills (Examples include but are not limited to: Java (OR) Python (OR) CloudFormation (OR) Terraform (OR) Powershell (OR) Bash)
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3)
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Large scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell)
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $122,300 per year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
If in CA and/or virtual, include both of the following:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Wyoming Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs in Wyoming through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Architect jobs in Wyoming then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs