Amazon Jobs Victorville – Amazon Hiring now Apply for HR Business Partner I Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Victorville. Amazon part time jobs in Victorville. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Victorville – Apply for HR Business Partner I Amazon Jobs Near Me Victorville
Amazon Careers opportunity in Victorville:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Victorville. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for HR Business Partner I Jobs in Victorville. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of HR Business Partner I can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Victorville|
|Job Position||HR Business Partner I|
|Job Location||Jobs in Victorville|
|Job Reference Number||1853697|
|Salary||$ 94,539.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||16 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filed|
Amazon Jobs Victorville HR Business Partner I Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon HR Business Partner I Jobs in Victorville like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
HR Business Partner I
Are you an HR leader that is adventurous, innovative, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve our customers? Are you interested in being part of an HR organization that operates as a business, starts with our customers and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our business? Are you passionate about changing customers’ lives for the better? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as an HR Business Partner I, in our Worldwide Operations HR team.
This role will partner with business leaders to implement and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- Solutions focused and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Effective internal and external customer service focus
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- Bias for action, stellar work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Interface at all levels of the organization
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Ability to support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts and a significant staffing ramp during our seasonal peak in the fourth quarter. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups with employee populations of 2,000+ ·
- Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including holidays, nights and weekends is needed for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
- 3+ years human resources generalist experience or a blend of operations and HR.
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
- Master’s Degree or MBA in HRM
- Proficiency with HRIS System
- Human Resources experience with companies supporting 250-500 or more associates
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Victorville Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of HR Business Partner I Jobs in Victorville through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of HR Business Partner I jobs in Victorville then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs