Amazon Jobs Turner – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Sr. Technical Specialist Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Turner. Amazon part time jobs in Turner. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Turner – Apply for Sr. Technical Specialist Amazon Jobs Near Me Turner
Amazon Careers opportunity in Turner:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Turner. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Sr. Technical Specialist Jobs in Turner. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Sr. Technical Specialist can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Turner|
|Job Position||Sr. Technical Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Turner|
|Job Reference Number||1871941|
|Salary||$ 76,931.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||18 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Turner Sr. Technical Specialist Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Sr. Technical Specialist Jobs in Turner like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Sr. Technical Specialist, AWS Elemental Customer Success
AWS Elemental is the leading supplier of software-defined video solutions for multiscreen content delivery. We are looking for a Technical Specialist to join our Global Support team ensuring customer success in workflows utilizing our Live products.
In this role you will partner with and work alongside multiple internal teams to provide the support, knowledge, training, and tools required to support our customers, while quickly becoming a subject matter expert on our Live products and services. You will own customer escalations, product serviceability and support lifecycle planning, developing and deploying tools, knowledge, and processes required for our internal teams to support both our on-premises and cloud based Live streaming products and services. We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated problem solver with exceptional technical and communication skills. This is a complex, fast-paced, and high-throughput environment where frequent context shifting and multi-tasking is required.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate directly and effectively with internal and external organizations to conduct issue investigations and deliver root cause analyses, workarounds, and permanent fixes
- Proactively identify opportunities to simplify and streamline (e.g., tools, automation, procedures), and use data to identify commonalities across reported customer incidents driving root cause efforts to understand and resolve problems
- Develop and document product troubleshooting runbooks, including developing any tools/scripting necessary, to minimize customer impact and reduce support effort related to product issues
- Act as the voice of the customer to identify common pain points and collaborate with Product Development to drive continuous improvement in our products, workflows, processes, and documentation
- Improve the serviceability and self-service functionality of our products and services, minimizing customer escalations and effort
- Act as an escalation point in your area of expertise for the most ambiguous and complex issues, which potentially span multiple external and internal organizations, working independently and occasionally providing support outside of normal business hours
- Research, troubleshoot, and assist customers and other support engineers with the resolution of technical problems where pre-defined patterns may not exist (e.g., new feature sets or workflows where documentation hasn’t been created or fit into the defined framework, etc.)
- Contribute to the professional development of colleagues, broadly sharing your knowledge by presenting to internal or external audiences and publishing high-quality documents
- A BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar program
- 7+ years of experience working in enterprise-level hardware/software technical/customer support
- 5+ years of experience working with compressed and uncompressed digital video and audio standards, especially around HEVC, H.264, and MPEG-2 technologies
- 5+ years of experience working with compression, packaging, and delivery protocols such as HLS, DASH, CMAF, RTMP, UDP, including file-based workflows
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with LAN configuration, Internet protocols, server applications, and related troubleshooting tools
- 5+ year of hands-on experience with Linux operating systems, networking, system administration, resource availability, and Linux-based scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Ruby, Bash, Python) and command-line utilities
- Ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong written, verbal, and documentation skills to effectively communicate with customers and peers, including facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to interact with and influence technical personnel at all levels
- Ability to understand and communicate business and technical needs
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting RESTful web API calls
- Experience with Cloud Computing, especially Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) (e.g. AWS CloudFront , Akamai, EdgeCast, Level 3, Limelight)
- Experience with SNMP monitoring, Wireshark tools, and MPEG Transport Stream analyzers
- Content delivery networks (e.g. Amazon CloudFront, Akamai, EdgeCast, Level 3, Limelight)
- Experience with IP over network protocols such as Zixi and SMPTE 2110 and 2022
- Experience with Ad-insertion standards such as SCTE-35, SCTE-104, & CableLabs ESAM
- Experience with captioning and subtitle technologies and standards such as CEA-608, CEA-708, SCTE-27, Teletext, and DVB-Subtitles
- Visio or other workflow diagram tools
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Turner Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Sr. Technical Specialist Jobs in Turner through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Sr. Technical Specialist jobs in Turner then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs