Amazon Jobs Topeka – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Market Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Topeka. Amazon part time jobs in Topeka. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Topeka – Apply for Market Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Topeka
Amazon Careers opportunity in Topeka:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Topeka. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Market Manager Jobs in Topeka. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Market Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Topeka|
|Job Position||Market Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Topeka|
|Job Reference Number||1741593|
|Salary||$ 1,04,295.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||12 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Topeka Market Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Market Manager Jobs in Topeka like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Market Manager – Kansas City
Amazon offers a collection of revolutionary devices and the device business is one of the most innovative and fastest growing at Amazon. Our lineup includes Echo devices, Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Amazon Fire TV, and more. We pride ourselves in being able to provide customers a fully-integrated service with easy access to millions of movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps and games.
The Amazon Offline Retail team is responsible for selling Amazon devices into many brick and mortar retailers across the US. Market Managers lead sales and marketing initiatives for Amazon branded products in retail locations. They are responsible for the in-store experience, running assisted selling events, fostering relationships and training at the store level and promoting Amazon through customer interactions. Market Managers are focused on increasing sales of Amazon products in retail stores, educating store associates and consumers on the value of Amazon devices, accessories and Amazon in general.
Market Managers ensure the Amazon in-store experience and merchandising is properly implemented across retailers. They serve as the Amazon evangelist, running group training events for sales associates on how to sell Amazon and participating in assisted selling activities. They manage the in store product transitions and retailer communications. They rely heavily on influence over authority to drive project deliverables.
In this role you will:
- Travel to complete store visits within assigned territory
- Manage business expense (mileage, etc.) and submit expense reports accurately
- Effectively install, troubleshoot, and maintain a variety of Amazon devices in various national retail stores
- Assist customers and be an ambassador of the Amazon brand
- Develop professional relationships with store managers, general managers and in-store employees
- Educate store associates on the value of Amazon devices and work with retail sales personnel to resolve merchandising and training issues
- Work with retail sales personnel to resolve merchandising and training issues.
- Follow instructions to assemble displays and reset sections according to planogram
- Set-up and/or ensure powered displays are fully functional
- Conduct basic merchandising visits such as stocking, cleaning, auditing, and updating signage
- Ensure the Amazon in-store experience and merchandising is properly implemented across retailers within your region
- Conduct sales and training demonstration in-store and during large scale events based on program / market needs
- Complete daily in store reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos
- Participate in assisted selling activities during peak selling times at select retail locations
- Collect business and market insights from consumers and store associates
- Create and participate in quarterly business reviews and quarterly business reviews
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Be on your feet for up to 8 hours at a time
- Push, pull, lift or carry items up to 50 pounds (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Work flexible work hours including nights and weekends (40 hours a week)
- Possess a cell phone compatible with Form.com which includes, iOS and Android devices. Form.com is not compatible with Windows, Blackberry or any other OS
- Possess a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and access to reliable transportation to travel between worksites during the work day
- Occasional overnight travel
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6+ years of work experience in retail sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in retail sales
- Consumer electronics or high-tech products retail experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience managing multi retail accounts
- Experience and comfortability presenting to large audiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete multiple activities simultaneously
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Topeka Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Market Manager Jobs in Topeka through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Market Manager jobs in Topeka then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs