Amazon Jobs Sun City – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Product Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Sun City. Amazon part time jobs in Sun City. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Sun City – Apply for Product Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Sun City
Amazon Careers opportunity in Sun City:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Sun City. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Product Manager Jobs in Sun City. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Product Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Sun City|
|Job Position||Product Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Sun City|
|Job Reference Number||1865602|
|Salary||$ 1,13,446.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||08 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||until filled|
Amazon Jobs Sun City Product Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Product Manager Jobs in Sun City like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Ring is seeking an experienced Product Manager, Workforce Management Tools and Amazon Connect to define strategy and execute roadmap for Ring’s customer experience channels. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams to define product and platform strategy, capture technical requirements, and drive full lifecycle products. You will work with Customer Service, eCommerce, Security, Engineering, Operations, and other Product teams to develop and deliver tools to support a seamless experience across all of customer service.
Ideally, this candidate will have in-depth product management experience with workforce management tool and integration of those tools into such platforms as Amazon Connect, or other telephony like platforms. You will have demonstrated an ability to work closely with operational teams to ensure the tool is easy and efficient to use. This candidate should also have proven results defining new technology/features and working cross functionally to prioritize development of the most impactful features.
You will be expected to work backwards from customers, prioritize their needs, and demonstrate strong technical understanding, excellent project management skills, and the motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. You will be a champion for your product and can clearly articulate its value and potential. We’re looking for customer experience-minded entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers and demonstrate a high degree of product ownership. We need a creative problem-solver with exceptional judgment and the ability to deliver business results under ambiguous circumstances and tight timelines.
You will be a business owner who can scale in perspective from strategic vision development with direct interaction with the Ring senior leadership team to tactical product and business development and execution. In addition, we need you to help shape the vision for future customer capabilities and develop a strategy to achieve the vision.
Successful candidates will have a strong background in Product Management and have a track record of functioning well in a high growth and highly ambiguous environment within a nascent business. They will be data driven, excellent at written and verbal communication, able to build relationships across diverse teams and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead evaluation of potential Workforce Management integration solutions, inclusive of purchased and in-house built solutions
- Partner with other product teams to integrate the tools across product touch points including, Workforce Management (Aspect, Variant, Cisco, ect), Amazon Connect and other similar tools
- Create strategy and roadmap that includes features, capabilities, data pipelines, and APIs
- Develop and manage product specifications and execution plans for key features that exceed customer expectations
- Prioritize and direct development efforts and actively run sprints, backlog grooming, and trade-off discussions
- Ensure the integrity of customer data and platform security
- 4+ years of experience in product management and end-to-end product delivery
- 3+ years of experience with Workforce Management Tool (Aspect, Variant, Cisco, etc.) and Amazon Connect
- Experience with software development sprints and project management software (JIRA, Asana, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional stakeholders and leadership
- Data-driven approach to decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- High attention to detail; proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and proficiency at leveraging resources
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive, independence, and flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in product management
- Conducted focus group sessions/ cross functional workshops, etc. for requirement gathering
- P&L ownership
- Experience building annual operating plans and facilitating quarterly business reviews
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone — while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs