Amazon Jobs Springfield – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Solutions Architect Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Springfield. Amazon part time jobs in Springfield. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Springfield – Apply for Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs Near Me Springfield
Amazon Careers opportunity in Springfield:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Springfield. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Solutions Architect Jobs in Springfield. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Solutions Architect can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Springfield|
|Job Position||Solutions Architect|
|Job Location||Jobs in Springfield|
|Job Reference Number||1882559|
|Salary||$ 71.79 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||11 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Springfield Solutions Architect Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Solutions Architect Jobs in Springfield like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success?
Are you familiar with security best practices for applications, servers, and networks? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a leading technology platform? Would you like to be part of a sales group, but have your opinion valued as a technical resource as part of planning and strategies?
Amazon Web Services is looking for a Solutions Architect to help accelerate our growing Higher Education and Education Technology (EDU/EdTech) business as part of the World Wide Public Sector practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s technical teams, and technical managers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies anywhere.
As a Solutions Architect within AWS, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of Amazon’s web services (e.g., AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS RDS, AWS CloudFront, and AI/ML services) directly with customers and our ecosystem of system integrators and solution providers. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform; and being a subject matter expert on security as it relates to customer applications and services.
As a Solutions Architect on our team, you will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership to the EDU and EdTech markets for cloud computing working with a world class sales and business development team. You will lead efforts to capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solution architect community. You will gain the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture.
Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineer, Math or related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years enterprise IT experience that includes at least 2 years of hands-on software development, Operations, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture
- 1+ years of Cloud computing experience using publicly available services
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the AWS services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals
- Prior experience in a technical role within a sales organization
- Understanding of application, server, and network security
- Experience working for or working with educational institutions
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Springfield Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Solutions Architect Jobs in Springfield through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Solutions Architect jobs in Springfield then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs