Amazon Jobs Somerset – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Loss Prevention Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Somerset. Amazon part time jobs in Somerset. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Somerset – Apply for Loss Prevention Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Somerset
Amazon Careers opportunity in Somerset:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Somerset. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Loss Prevention Manager Jobs in Somerset. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Loss Prevention Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Somerset|
|Job Position||Loss Prevention Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Somerset|
|Job Reference Number||1807946|
|Salary||$ 49,345.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||11 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Somerset Loss Prevention Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Loss Prevention Manager Jobs in Somerset like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Loss Prevention Manager
The Loss Prevention Manager (LPM) – leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide risk mitigation, provide security oversight and asset (People, Property, & Data) protection within the assigned location If you are curious and want to challenge your conventional view of an LP role in a very unconventional space, this role within Amazon will provide that challenge! The Loss Prevention Manager designs their LP program for their site, with alignment on network goals. They strategically drive their teams to meet and exceed goals. You will have the ability to have a positive impact at a network level designing new programs, initiatives and ideas. The LPM delivers for their internal and external customers exceeding their exceptions with new and innovated ideas. This leader creates an environment of inclusion and diversity and develops their teams to be successful. The LPM reports to the Regional Loss Prevention Manager responsible for their area, and aids them in supporting operational teams in addition to other cross-functional teams throughout the organization. This position may have direct reports.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Enhance, track, and report on metrics, which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner.
- Utilize continuous improvement to drive process enhancement and increase efficiency. Develop driven business cases using data collection, through database polling or data entry, from multiple DC; and conduct analysis generating strategic and tactical interpretations which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes.
- Identifies market trends relating to physical security and develops action steps to assist in implementing best practices is the site
- Engage, coach, train, and influence business partners to be an extension of Loss Prevention by equipping them with knowledge to identify leading indicators of Loss Prevention risk and educate them on the appropriate escalation path. · Ensure that team members understand Amazon, Global Security Operations, and Loss Prevention vision and values, in order to align performance this is done with your internal and external partners.
- Oversee and lead investigations of theft and fraud and conduct interviews when appropriate
- Use tools, data analysis, and collaborate with internal partners to identify inventory defects and create strategic plans in an effort to mitigate losses.
- Inspire performance excellence on the part of all security services team members and third party vendors. Leading the way to ensure that MSA is met and or exceeds exceptions. Holding vendors accountable to meet customer demands.
- You are the subject matter expert for all internal and external partners. Identify, promote and implement security best practices. Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating current and future security services, processes and initiatives.
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization when needed
- Possess the ability to move followers effectively into action, not with coercion but by eliciting their desire and conviction in the vision and values articulated by the organization, and can influence all internal and external stakeholders appropriately.
- Incident response planning, implementation, execution, and management.
- Effectively address loss mitigation, physical security considerations, potential and actual work place violence incidents per policy.
- Travel up to 25% domestically
- This role covers a 24/7 operation and you must be able to work all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays Work weekends and/or overnight shifts as necessary.
- Work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs. with our without reasonable accommodations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ equivalent professional or military experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years of experience in law enforcement, loss prevention, risk management, supply chain management, or other related field
- 3+ years data collection experience with root cause analysis
- 1+ years of experience with MS Office Professional Suite, including Excel
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma concepts desired and certification is a plus such as PMP
- Experience with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- Experience with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and video review system
- Experience with varies business types such as, logistics, warehouse, distribution center, multi-site loss management
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience beneficial such as Wicklander and Zulawski, LPQ, CPP, LPC, CFI or other certifications is a plus
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Somerset Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Loss Prevention Manager Jobs in Somerset through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Loss Prevention Manager jobs in Somerset then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs