Amazon Jobs Smithfield – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Principal Database Consultant Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Smithfield. Amazon part time jobs in Smithfield. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Smithfield – Apply for Principal Database Consultant Amazon Jobs Near Me Smithfield
Amazon Careers opportunity in Smithfield:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Smithfield. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Principal Database Consultant Jobs in Smithfield. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Principal Database Consultant can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Smithfield|
|Job Position||Principal Database Consultant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Smithfield|
|Job Reference Number||1437074|
|Salary||$ 127487.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||15 Jan 2022|
|Last Date||22 Mar 2022|
Amazon Jobs Smithfield Principal Database Consultant Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Principal Database Consultant Jobs in Smithfield like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Principal Database Consultant
Are you an experienced commercial or open source platform specialist? Are you an Oracle or SQL Server Platform Specialist? Have you worked on Open source platforms like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB or Casandra? Have you from one Engine to another? Do you like to engage with senior leadership and determine ways to optimize the IT Platforms & Infrastructure? Do you like to solve the most complex and high
scale data challenges in the world today? Do you want to have an impact in the development and use of new platform technologies? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help organizations understand and use computing web services to do big new things faster, at lower cost?
You will collaborate with our customers and partners on key engagements and will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, and support implementation projects in
order to customer environments to based platforms.
Our professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as high volume mission critical OLTP/OLAP environments, batch data processing, designing and deploying future state petabyte-scale data warehouse service and building and/or designing reference configurations to enable our customers and influence , , and Redshift adoption.
- Employ customer facing skills to represent well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, standard methodologies, project management and mitigation
- Work closely with Platform Service Engineering and Architecture teams to help ensure the success of project consulting engagements with customer
- Work directly with customers’ technical resources to devise and recommend solutions based on the understood requirements
- Think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Analyze on-premises environments such as Oracle, SQL Server, or other Commercial DB Engines to Open Source Engines like PostgreSQL/MySQL or RedShift, .
- Work with customers to their environments to . This may include, but is not limited to Re-Host platform on , Upgrade/Optimize for , to open source platform on AWS
- Consult for optimal design of environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services () provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the that powers critical for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants will be required to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at , we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. ’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer-facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 12+ years of DBA experience in Oracle, SQL Server, or other commercial/open source platforms
- Experience with mission critical environments from one platform to another
- Experience working with high availability, disaster recovery and server tuning strategies including parameters, resources, contention, etc.
- Experience in Shell/Perl/ Scripting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with C-Level/Director level customers in IT/Business to craft their Enterprise Architecture and IT Strategies
- Relevant / re-platforming experience (Commercial to Open Source Engines)
- Knowledge of replication technologies such as Oracle Golden Gate, Service, or similar
- Experience with mission critical databases across multiple database platforms
- Experience in Data Modelling, ETL/ELT workflow management desired & ability to write, tune SQL queries desired
- Experience in writing procedural language artifacts: PL/SQL, T-SQL, PL/pgSQL, stored procedures
- Experience in Platforms and Service
- Experience with Custom/COTS and their implementation/maintenance is highly desired
- Experience with TCP/IP Networking
- Experience with MS Office (Excel)
- Understanding and ability to participate in all phases of the SDLC including requirements gathering, business analysis, configuration management and quality control desired
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Smithfield Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Principal Database Consultant Jobs in Smithfield through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Principal Database Consultant jobs in Smithfield then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs