Amazon Jobs Seaford – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Lead On Road Delivery Operations Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Seaford. Amazon part time jobs in Seaford. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Seaford – Apply for Lead On Road Delivery Operations Amazon Jobs Near Me Seaford
Amazon Careers opportunity in Seaford:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Seaford. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Lead On Road Delivery Operations Jobs in Seaford. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Lead On Road Delivery Operations can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Seaford|
|Job Position||Lead On Road Delivery Operations|
|Job Location||Jobs in Seaford|
|Job Reference Number||1854728|
|Salary||$ 77468.00 a year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||11 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Seaford Lead On Road Delivery Operations Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Lead On Road Delivery Operations Jobs in Seaford like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Lead On Road Delivery Operations, RSR
Our Worldwide Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team as Lead, On the Road Operations. In this role, you will lead and be responsible for supporting delivery associates through each step of the delivery process and tracking delivery metrics. You will also be responsible for training all delivery associates in safety, compliance, and the operation of the vehicle through all local, state, federal requirements
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is an exciting organization within Amazon specializing in delighting our customers with speed in which we can make items appear on their doorsteps. We are a combination of operations and support teams aligned to innovate for the last mile customer experience. Come build the future with us!
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
• Partner with leadership to coordinate, facilitate, and measure training related activities for groups of Delivery Associates.
• Track and monitor performance including on road ride behinds to measure on-road quality, adherence to standards, and identify re-training and process improvement opportunities.
• Support standard work and safety programs.
• Train new Delivery Associates on how to drive and operate the vehicles
• Cultivate and sustain a safe environment, high-quality customer delivery, professional driver experience and positive culture.
• Be a subject matter expert for Delivery Associates and Delivery Service Partners process areas
• Promote a positive culture for Delivery Associates.
• Ensure all federal, state and local laws and requirements are being followed.
• Conduct weekly performance reviews with delivery partners
• Establish trust and credibility by maintaining a high level of integrity, communications and professional demeanor.
For this role, you will need to be:
• At least 21 years old, and authorized to work in the United States
• Eligible to drive in accordance with DOT requirements
• Able to work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
• Able to lift 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
• Work in an environment where the noise level varies and is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments, and grocery locations include refrigerated environments)
• A high school or equivalent diploma
• Hold a valid and active driver’s license
• 1+ year of experience delivering training both to individuals and groups
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Driver Qualification File
• 1+ year of team lead experience
• Experience with performance metrics and lean process improvement
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to coach, train and assist team members
• Solution-oriented, analytical approach to problems
• A high bar for accuracy and detail
• Proven ability to develop strong
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Seaford Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Lead On Road Delivery Operations Jobs in Seaford through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Lead On Road Delivery Operations jobs in Seaford then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs