Amazon Jobs Santa Fe Springs – Amazon Hiring now Apply for CMMS Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Santa Fe Springs. Amazon part time jobs in Santa Fe Springs. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Santa Fe Springs – Apply for CMMS Amazon Jobs Near Me Santa Fe Springs
Amazon Careers opportunity in Santa Fe Springs:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Santa Fe Springs. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for CMMS Jobs in Santa Fe Springs. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of CMMS can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Santa Fe Springs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Santa Fe Springs|
|Job Reference Number||1871826|
|Salary||$ 60,000.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||15 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Santa Fe Springs CMMS Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon CMMS Jobs in Santa Fe Springs like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Travel up to 15% is required
The CMMS / EAM Administrator is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using Infor CMMS software at a North American facility. This position is also responsible for training new CMMS Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor CMMS system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance programs, project requests, and inspections, etc.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Measure and publish facility’s PI metrics to the management team; interpret data, troubleshoot process, and make recommendations based on findings.
• Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM and equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facility.
• Develop and maintain accuracy of Work Order related data:
• User Setup, Employees, Shifts, Crews, and Supervisors
• Adding Equipment to PM Plans, Schedules, and Work Packages
• Defining Scheduled due dates or initial meter points of system generated WOs
• Develop and maintain FC specific PM Plans, Schedules, Routes, and Work Packages
• Support management in the review of WO Data accuracy such as; Equipment on WOs, Booked Hours (Employee and Vendors), parts usage, WO type, closing codes and WO Comments.
• Support management in the scheduling and assigning of work. Manage work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
• Develop and maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; supplier, catalog number, min/max quantities, pricing, manufacturer, and part numbers.
• Drive materials management process in the facilities store
• Create and or Generate Requisitions, POs, PO Receipts (EAM & Oracle)
• Develop and maintain the 5s of the store
• Work with facilities team to develop and maintain lists of critical spares
• Audit materials management process with regularly scheduled cycle counts
• Support management with data to implement corrective action as discovered in cycle counts, KPIs or other EAM data.
• Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve parts quality
• Works with corporate EAM Business Analysts to roll out new functionality, standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
• Provides software trainings to end users and new EAM Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation.
• Coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks. Serves as Tier 1 EAM support for the facilities team
• High School Diploma or equivalent diploma
• 1 year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Including Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
• Travel up to 15% is required
• 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
• 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
• 3+ years’ experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
• Customer service and project management experience.
• 3+ years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
• 4+ years’ working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired.
• 2+ years’ data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
• User training experience is desired.
• Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Santa Fe Springs Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of CMMS Jobs in Santa Fe Springs through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of CMMS jobs in Santa Fe Springs then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs