Amazon Jobs Saginaw – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Field Sales Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Saginaw. Amazon part time jobs in Saginaw. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Saginaw – Apply for Field Sales Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Saginaw
Amazon Careers opportunity in Saginaw:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Saginaw. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Field Sales Manager Jobs in Saginaw. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Field Sales Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Saginaw|
|Job Position||Field Sales Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Saginaw|
|Job Reference Number||1876440|
|Salary||$ 70167.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||12 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Saginaw Field Sales Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Field Sales Manager Jobs in Saginaw like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Field Sales Manager, Hub DP
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards and results, analytical, execution focused, an experienced sales leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
This role will play a very important mission by earning trust and developing a partnership with small businesses in rural communities who will become part of Amazon’s Last Mile delivery organization.
The objective of the Field Sales Manager is to recruit new business partners that will become part of Amazon Last Mile logistics. You will build and foster strong partnerships with local community leaders, the station team, and manage a junior sales force to pitch the program and acquire local businesses to apply.
The individual must be a strong sales leader and experienced in managing a rapidly growing organization, calling upon her/his experiences in sales processes, must be a deal maker and analytics to assist in building a sales operation team.The individual will own a territory in developing and executing a plan to acquire new DPs.
The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusion to take action when are needed. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will be comfortable in executing repeatable processes and working by objectives.
Key job responsibilities
- Generate program interest through building relationships with local community leaders
- Articulate the program’s value to small businesses by understanding it’s benefits and sell through inspiration
- Familiarize yourself with the region where you will recruit partners and craft a strategy based on your local knowledge
- Acquire new partners through driving referrals through community leaders, hosting events at the local and station levels, door to door knocking, and leading a team of junior sales staff to support boots on the ground efforts
- Track and monitor sales performance of the junior sales team and improve daily
- Establish best practices to manage pipeline, cultivate relationships, and convert into future partners
- Create sales strategies to achieve goals
- Setting proper expectations with prospective applicants to ensure they’re setup for success
- Partnering with internal teams to facilitate solutions on behalf of DPs
- Identifying workflow inefficiencies and working to formulate and implement operational improvements at the network level and to improve the individual DP experience
- Willingness to travel (at least 3 days/week); the role is based out of Saginaw, MI. Candidate should be flexible with hours and travel to support the portfolio of assigned DPs as needed
- Utilize Salesforce to manage pipeline, maintain follow ups, and log all lead activityAbout the team
The Hub Delivery Partner program is part of Amazon’s fast growing and always evolving rural delivery program. We partner with customer obsessed small business owners who then deliver to Amazon customers. Our partners raise the bar for the delivery experience, in some of the most complex last mile scenarios!
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in business development, account or relationship management, small business logistics, or retail/vendor/supplier management.
- Experience with e-commerce or logistics would be preferred.
- Experience selling nascent services into new markets is desired. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills.
- Proactive and committed to getting things done.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Disciplined in executing repeatable operational processes.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, perseverance and willingness to go beyond when needed.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Curiosity to ask the right questions, the ability to collaborate with stakeholders, DPs and team members, and the leadership to transform ideas into action.
- Highly organized and thrive in a dynamic environment with the ability to set and adjust priorities independently.
- Can handle complex problems/efforts, decisions, and escalations.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Saginaw Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Field Sales Manager Jobs in Saginaw through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Field Sales Manager jobs in Saginaw then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs