Amazon Jobs Rosemead – Amazon Hiring now Apply for PM, Regional Fleet Specialist Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Rosemead. Amazon part time jobs in Rosemead. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Rosemead – Apply for PM, Regional Fleet Specialist Amazon Jobs Near Me Rosemead
Amazon Careers opportunity in Rosemead:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Rosemead. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for PM, Regional Fleet Specialist Jobs in Rosemead. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of PM, Regional Fleet Specialist can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Rosemead|
|Job Position||PM, Regional Fleet Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Rosemead|
|Job Reference Number||1878910|
|Salary||$ 85000.00 Par year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||16 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Rosemead PM, Regional Fleet Specialist Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon PM, Regional Fleet Specialist Jobs in Rosemead like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
PM, Regional Fleet Specialist
The Global Fleet and Products (GFP) organization is responsible for managing and growing the Amazon Last Mile Fleet. This team is looking for a Program Manager, Regional Fleet Specialist to ensure world-class vehicle safety and 100% mission capable vehicles. This role will be the eyes and ears on the ground: driving tactical and cross-functional projects and programs across a defined region of Last Mile delivery stations. This role will interact daily with on-site station and regional leadership to drive key initiatives for the GFP Fleet team. A successful candidate thrives in roles with significant visibility from cross-functional stakeholders, can autonomously deliver results, and influence without authority.
Key job responsibilities
• On-site field support for multiple delivery stations across a wide geographic area—owning station level support and escalations in the field.
• Comfortable driving KPIs (i.e. compliance and safety metrics) with internal and external stakeholders.
• Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment and provide daily tactical feedback to other leaders in the organization.
• Partner with Amazon Operations leaders, Delivery Service Partners (DSP), and Corporate program teams to drive adherence to business goals and initiatives.
• Engage Operations and DSP teams on standard work and best practices and maintain accountability to Fleet standards with in-station presence, vehicle safety audits, and coaching.
• Coordinate with third party companies to ensure Best in Class service is provided to Amazon Fleet
• Comfortable operating remotely—this role is field support across multiple stations in a wide radius
*Travel for this role will be approximately 50%
**This role will support the greater Atlanta area and permanent work site will be required to be in GA.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams
• 3+ years of experience in program or project management
• 2+ years of experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
• Project/program management experience that demonstrates ability to define requirements and drive team(s)/partners to meet goals
• Ability to secure resources, scope efforts, and set project priorities and milestones
• Operations Management, Management, or Last Mile experience
• Project Management or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Green Belt Certification
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Rosemead Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of PM, Regional Fleet Specialist Jobs in Rosemead through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of PM, Regional Fleet Specialist jobs in Rosemead then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs