Amazon Jobs Redlands – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Maintenance Tech III Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Redlands. Amazon part time jobs in Redlands. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Redlands – Apply for Maintenance Tech III Amazon Jobs Near Me Redlands
Amazon Careers opportunity in Redlands:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Redlands. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Maintenance Tech III Jobs in Redlands. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Maintenance Tech III can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Redlands|
|Job Position||Maintenance Tech III|
|Job Location||Jobs in Redlands|
|Job Reference Number||1873617|
|Salary||$ 60,198.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||07 Jan 2022|
|Last Date||07 mar 2022|
Amazon Jobs Redlands Maintenance Tech III Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Maintenance Tech III Jobs in Redlands like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Maintenance Technician III (L4)
About Maintenance at Amazon
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance
& Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician III, you will lead service technicians on the team in the installation and repair of automated packaging and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations Maintenance team by designing solutions for difficult problems and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service technicians and contract technicians.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait, there is more: We provide lightweight fire resistant daily wear and composite toe safety shoes for your safety!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
• Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the building’ Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
• Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
• Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility
• Develop training plans for service technicians
• Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
• Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
· 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
· High school or equivalent diploma
• Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and controls
• 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic principles, National Electrical Code (NEC), and industrial electronics
• 5+ years of experience conducting preventative maintenance 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
• 5 + years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs 3+ years of work order management
• 4+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field Previous leadership experience
• Previous vendor management experience Experience with robotic maintenance
• Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety standards accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Safety standards
• Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Redlands Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Maintenance Tech III Jobs in Redlands through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Maintenance Tech III jobs in Redlands then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs