Amazon Jobs Randolph – Amazon Hiring now Apply for IT Support Engineer II Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Randolph. Amazon part time jobs in Randolph. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Randolph – Apply for IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs Near Me Randolph
Amazon Careers opportunity in Randolph:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Randolph. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for IT Support Engineer II Jobs in Randolph. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of IT Support Engineer II can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Randolph|
|Job Position||IT Support Engineer II|
|Job Location||Jobs in Randolph|
|Job Reference Number||1731944|
|Salary||$ 73317.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||14 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||UIntil filled|
Amazon Jobs Randolph IT Support Engineer II Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon IT Support Engineer II Jobs in Randolph like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
IT Support Engineer II
About OpsTech IT
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. OpsTech IT provides nonstop global IT support to Amazon Operations as a vital piece to the puzzle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to take on new challenges and motivate teams in fostering solutions to the hurdles we face. Together, we take ownership for what we do — whether supporting IT infrastructure, developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Operations facility, or delighting our customers by delivering packages directly to them
About The Role
As an IT Support Engineer II, you will use your technical knowledge and specialized skills to support, build, implement, and improve technology solutions. You are able to manage large projects with minimal guidance that affect multiple locations in a region. You are able to resolve customer issues in time of crisis to get them working again. You are actively expanding your scope of knowledge by learning about software design patterns, data structures, AWS technologies and distributed systems concepts.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Troubleshooting difficult IT problems without SOPs
- Planning and coordinating CMs and CM templates.
- Collaborating with internal teams or vendors to execute projects.
- Leading continuous improvement efforts.
- Auditing the quality of work performed and provide constructive feedback when necessary.
- Automating manual tasks; create/improve small tools that help make team operations more efficient.
- Serving as the first point of escalation.
- Participating in hiring, training and development of others.
- Moving up to 49 lbs as well as standing and walking during shifts lasting 12 hours.
- Traveling up to 60% of the time.
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 3+ years IT experience with client, server, and network service delivery
- 4+ years of hands on IT systems or relevant experience in a commercial production environment
- 4+ years of experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
- 4+ years of experience in each of the following: Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high availability environment
- 4+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Up to 60% regional travel
- Valid state driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field
- Industry relevant certifications such as: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco/CCNA, Linux (Redhat), Microsoft hardware (installation), AWS
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage high priority projects
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Randolph Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of IT Support Engineer II Jobs in Randolph through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of IT Support Engineer II jobs in Randolph then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs