Amazon Jobs Rancho Cucamonga – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Sr. Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Rancho Cucamonga. Amazon part time jobs in Rancho Cucamonga. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Rancho Cucamonga – Apply for Sr. Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Rancho Cucamonga
Amazon Careers opportunity in Rancho Cucamonga:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Rancho Cucamonga. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Sr. Manager Jobs in Rancho Cucamonga. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Sr. Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Rancho Cucamonga|
|Job Position||Sr. Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Rancho Cucamonga|
|Job Reference Number||1798180|
|Salary||$ 58.30 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||16 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Rancho Cucamonga Sr. Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Sr. Manager Jobs in Rancho Cucamonga like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Sr. Manager, Operations, Vendor Flex
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The Vendor Flex (VF) team is seeking a leader, who will be responsible for managing the end-to-end operations for our West Coast network.
VF is an innovative supply chain solution that partners domestically with vendors to introduce simplicity into a highly constrained supply chain environment. VF is growing at a rapid and consistent pace and requiring a vision orientated leader that can balance growth and sustainability. You will directly manage a team of operations leaders who oversee sites and associates directly. Your primary responsibility will be that of a leader, developing your people, focused on cultivating a diverse and cohesive team environment. In addition, you will be a single threaded leader for key network wide initiatives, while managing the day to day business of your operations, inclusive of operational performance metrics (safety, quality, HR, throughout, etc.).
Key job responsibilities
- Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates and managers.
- Lead a direct team of 3 Regional Operations Managers, whom have 5-7 Area Managers reporting into them.
- Mentor, train and develop a team for career progression, performance improvement and recognition purposes.
- Evaluate performance objectives and metrics to determine inbound or outbound productivity requirements to achieve customer time, accuracy, and quality expectations.
- Leverage and implement industry best practices across the entire VF network.
- Serve as the single-threaded leader for key initiatives that can be extrapolated to the broader network.
- Lift and move totes/product up to 49 pounds each
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Walking in the VF sites and area FCs with great frequency (facilities may be over a quarter mile in length)
- Standing or walking for up to 10 – 12 hours a day
- Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned.
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation).
- Current driver’s license and means to travel frequently (daily) between operating VF sites.
- Frequent travel is required to support launch of new VF sites and support all sites within your region.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Direct experience managing and leading an operation (Gateway, Warehouse, Ramp, Fulfillment Center, Sort Center, etc)
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement, and Lean techniques (how, when, who)
- You have a bachelor’s or MBA degree in Engineering, Operations or related field
- You have 5 or more years of management experience in a manufacturing, production, or distribution environment. You also have experience motivating and leading a contingent workforce
- You are leader and exhibit that in your everyday work. You not only have experience in managing front-line supervisors, you also lead large-scale process improvements through Lean process, Kaizen, and Six Sigma
- You have the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and when given a deadline you know how to motivate yourself, your managers and associates and meet it
- You don’t hesitate in public speaking or writing a paper. You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy working with numbers and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions. Data is what you look to when given a problem to solve
- You volunteer to lead projects and help your team achieve goals. You have a track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- You like adventures and taking risks. You are willing to relocate to any of our sites in the country with the assistance provided
- You see value in long term thinking and large scale impact to a company. You have interest in developing a long-term career through assignments in multiple operational buildings across the nation.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Rancho Cucamonga Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Sr. Manager Jobs in Rancho Cucamonga through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Sr. Manager jobs in Rancho Cucamonga then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs