Amazon Jobs Paradise Valley – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Transportation Specialist Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Paradise Valley. Amazon part time jobs in Paradise Valley. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Paradise Valley – Apply for Transportation Specialist Amazon Jobs Near Me Paradise Valley
Amazon Careers opportunity in Paradise Valley:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Paradise Valley. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Transportation Specialist Jobs in Paradise Valley. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Transportation Specialist can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Paradise Valley|
|Job Position||Transportation Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Paradise Valley|
|Job Reference Number||1865167|
|Salary||$ 59,771.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||08 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||until filled|
Amazon Jobs Paradise Valley Transportation Specialist Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Transportation Specialist Jobs in Paradise Valley like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
- Amazon’s ROC (Relay Operations Center) Team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Transportation Specialist to assist in the resolution of stakeholder issues of daily freight movements flowing into and out of our North American fulfillment centers and our associated fulfillment network. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in a huge growth area for Amazon.
An ideal candidate has a background in transportation and excellent data driven problem resolution skills. He/she has the ability to pull and analyze data with ease, drive process improvements, standardize our processes and eliminate the root cause of defects within the current systems. This job will require exceptional communication skills while having the ability to work independently in a high pressure environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continual, tactical communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers)
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Publish performance metrics to assist with driving business results
- Identify and eliminate root causes of defects in order to drive efficiency in Amazon’s transportation operations
- Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as you will be required to create a narrative outlining your weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these finding in a review forum
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Entry level knowledge of MS Excel based tools; familiarity with Excel spreadsheets and ability to navigate and interpret data
- 2+ years work experience in logistics/transportation industry
- Must be flexible to work all shifts day or night and some weekend shifts as needed, as this team provides tactical support to Amazon’s fulfillment network 24 hours/day 7 days/week; *Note- this position may require working weekends long term
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon work experience
- Degree in Engineering, Operations, Logistics or related field
- Expertise in MS Access and SQL
- Proficiency in Lean and Six Sigma
- Experience in manufacturing, transportation, customer service, and/or distribution environments
- Data management & data quality control experience with experience pulling and analyzing large sets of data
- Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement.
- A self-starter who loves data and who enjoys spotting the trends in it!
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs