Amazon Jobs North Charleston – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Data Engineer Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me North Charleston. Amazon part time jobs in North Charleston. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs North Charleston – Apply for Data Engineer Amazon Jobs Near Me North Charleston
Amazon Careers opportunity in North Charleston:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in North Charleston. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Data Engineer Jobs in North Charleston. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Data Engineer can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in North Charleston|
|Job Position||Data Engineer|
|Job Location||Jobs in North Charleston|
|Job Reference Number||1882746|
|Salary||$ 109849.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||09 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||until filled|
Amazon Jobs North Charleston Data Engineer Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Data Engineer Jobs in North Charleston like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Data Engineer, Automation & Analytics
The Operations, Success, & Engagement (OSE) Business Intelligence team is looking for an experienced, self-driven, analytical, and strategic Data Engineer. In this role, you will be working in a highly scalable, self-service designed infrastructure. You should be passionate about working with huge datasets, passionate to work on analytics and be someone who loves to bring data together and work on innovative Data Engineering solutions to convert deep questions to self-serviceable, sustainable answers. You should have deep expertise in creation and management of datasets and the proven ability to translate the data into meaningful insights through collaboration with Business Intelligence Engineers (BIEs) and Business Analysts (BAs). In this role, you will have ownership of end-to-end development of data engineering solutions and you’ll play an integral role in strategic decision-making.
Key job responsibilities
The right candidate will possess excellent business and communication skills, be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and be able to collaborate with BIEs and BAs to analyze data that will answer those questions. You should have a solid understanding of how to build efficient and scalable data infrastructure and data models, and the desire to learn and implement new technologies and services to further the scalable, self-service model.
About the team
In Kindle, authors are at the heart of what we do. It’s that simple. We have a great team that thrives on innovation and our staff is talented, energetic, and passionate about creating an exceptional customer experience. If you want to delight customers and solve complex business problems with data, the Data Engineer role is the job for you!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence or business analytics.
- 2+ years of experience with columnar databases and relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle as examples)
- 2+ years of experience designing and implementing relational architecture and database administration
- 2+ years of experience managing ETL pipelines with big data using relational and non-relational data
- 1+ years of Git version control
- Experience working using agile methodologies
- Masters in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative fields.
- Experience developing, troubleshooting and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure (networking, server provisioning, storage, and real time data streams)
- 2+ years of experience with AWS Spectrum
- 2+ years of experience with AWS Lambda, EventBridge events and application development with Lambda
- Experience with Tableau Desktop and Server
- Experience creating and maintaining Cloud Watch dashboards and metrics
- Experience in front end web frameworks such as ReactJS
- Experience with Salesforce object management and extraction
- Experience on AWS Cloud Formation, Code Pipelines, Code Build and Elastic Beanstalk
- Customer service operations experience and knowledge background
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs North Charleston Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Data Engineer Jobs in North Charleston through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Data Engineer jobs in North Charleston then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs