Amazon Jobs Natick – Amazon Hiring now Apply for 4-star Retail Associate Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Natick. Amazon part time jobs in Natick. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Natick – Apply for 4-star Retail Associate Amazon Jobs Near Me Natick
Amazon Careers opportunity in Natick:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Natick. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for 4-star Retail Associate Jobs in Natick. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of 4-star Retail Associate can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Natick|
|Job Position||4-star Retail Associate|
|Job Location||Jobs in Natick|
|Job Reference Number||1531|
|Salary||$ 16.50 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||12 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Natick 4-star Retail Associate Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon 4-star Retail Associate Jobs in Natick like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Amazon 4-star Retail Associate – Natick Mall
- The pay rate for this role is $16.50 per hour
Join the Amazon Stores team that launched Amazon Books and Amazon 4-star. Our stores provide a unique, physical extension of Amazon.com through a highly curated assortment of unique in-store shopping experience where customers can discover the next product they’ll love and interact with our knowledgeable and engaging associates. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon, this is the place for you.
As a Retail Associate, you will be the face of Amazon and contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance, safety and quality standards and follow standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement. You are flexible while working in an ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail, possess the ability to quickly prioritize tasks, collaborate, multi-task, have a willingness and enjoy learning new things, with a commitment to delighting our customers.
What You Do:
- Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions
- Ask great questions to help identify customer needs and exercise great judgement in handling requests or difficult customer interactions
- Introduce customers to exciting Amazon products and service that facilitates discovery of anything Amazon has to offer including device demonstrations in a simple and accessible way
- Follow merchandising guidelines and execute space and signage changes as needed inside and outside the store building
- Receive, stock, and replenish product
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product
- Operate all of the systems, tools, and devices used within the store, including manning the point-of-sale (POS) station.
- Follow standard processes, identify opportunities for improvements and escalate when appropriate in a timely manner
- Handle cash and provide accurate change to customers
- Ensure that the store is safe, help clean the store, are diligent about keeping stations customer ready.
- Support a store environment where all associates and customers are welcome
- Perform additional duties as assigned work in a dynamic environment that is always to enhance the Amazon brand and exceed our customer expectations
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- You are comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for shifts lasting up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year experience in a retail or customer facing environment or prior Amazon experience
- Prior experience working within Amazon Physical Stores
- 2+ years’ experience in a retail or customer facing environment
- Strong understanding of Amazon devices and Amazon services
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Natick Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of 4-star Retail Associate Jobs in Natick through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of 4-star Retail Associate jobs in Natick then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs