Amazon Jobs Myerstown – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Vendor Flex (VUBM) Process Assistant Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Myerstown. Amazon part time jobs in Myerstown. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Myerstown – Apply for Vendor Flex (VUBM) Process Assistant Amazon Jobs Near Me Myerstown
Amazon Careers opportunity in Myerstown:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Myerstown. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Vendor Flex (VUBM) Process Assistant Jobs in Myerstown. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Vendor Flex (VUBM) Process Assistant can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Myerstown|
|Job Position||Vendor Flex (VUBM) Process Assistant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Myerstown|
|Job Reference Number||1684129|
|Salary||$ 16.22 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||18 Jan 2022|
|Last Date||02 Mar 2022|
Amazon Jobs Myerstown Vendor Flex (VUBM) Process Assistant Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Vendor Flex (VUBM) Process Assistant Jobs in Myerstown like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Vendor Flex (VUBM) Process Assistant
This position will be located at an off-site location:
VUBM – 60 Central Boulevard, Myerstown, PA 17067
The Vendor Flex Tier III Process Assistant will be responsible for receiving product and processing customer shipments at a Vendor Flex location and additional duties as assigned. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it relates to product fulfillment. Applicants must have a stable work history, hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent, read and write English fluently, and must be 18 years or age or older.
• Maintain a complete and thorough understanding of inventory control and systems in a Fulfillment Center
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to work independently, and with many teams within the building
• Must have an exceptional analytical aptitude
• Must have a drive and commitment towards solving problems
• Must demonstrate a sense of urgency
• Should be able to demonstrate integrity and confidentiality
• Microsoft – Excel, Word and Outlook
• Must be able to comprehend a lot of information in a short period of time
• Adhere to strict safety and quality standards
• Regular attendance and punctuality
• Travel required to fulfillment location
• Train in using web interface tools
• Receive product using web interface
• Process outbound shipments (pick product, print packing slip and shipping labels, load outbound product to carrier) using web interface in a limited area
• Analyze and determine root cause of issues
• Provide daily feedback to process owners with root cause analysis
• Perform needed cycle counts and / or relocate product virtually and physically
• In the absence of leadership be able to be self-directed
• Lift and move up to 50 lbs.
• Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, squat and walk for long periods of time during shift
• Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
• Work around moving mechanical parts
• Noise level varies
• Continuous reading of writing
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet
• High School diploma or equivalent and at least 18 years old
• Read and write in English
• Experience with inventory, bin types, containers, and all tools used to move product throughout the warehouse
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with Lean methodologies
• Must not have an active final written warning (e.g. for quality, productivity, safety, attendance)
• Able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
• An understanding of Lean
• Command Line Function skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Analytical aptitude & drive
• Detail oriented
• Able to work independently and within a team
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Myerstown Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Vendor Flex (VUBM) Process Assistant Jobs in Myerstown through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Vendor Flex (VUBM) Process Assistant jobs in Myerstown then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs