Amazon Jobs Montgomery – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Assistant Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Montgomery. Amazon part time jobs in Montgomery. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Montgomery – Apply for Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Montgomery
Amazon Careers opportunity in Montgomery:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Montgomery. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Assistant Manager Jobs in Montgomery. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Assistant Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Montgomery|
|Job Position||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Montgomery|
|Job Reference Number||1886661|
|Salary||$ 14.16 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||12 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Montgomery Assistant Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Assistant Manager Jobs in Montgomery like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Assistant Manager, Delivery Operations , RSR
This role requires open flexibility to work 10 hour overnight shifts (late afternoon to early morning hours) and will be scheduled on a front-half (Sunday – Wednesday) or back-half (Wednesday – Saturday) schedule. Permanent shifts will be assigned upon starting in the role and cannot be confirmed prior to starting so will require open availability to be considered.
Our Worldwide Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team as an Assistant Manager. In this role, you will lead and be responsible for engaging your team during their shifts to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, and performance. You will also play a key part in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is an exciting organization within Amazon specializing in delighting our customers with speed in which we can make items appear on their doorsteps. We are a combination of operations and support teams aligned to innovate for the last mile customer experience.
Come build the future with us!
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
- Support, mentor, and motivate others
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Ops Integration, Loss Prevention and Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- Lift up to 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments, and grocery locations include refrigerated environments)
- Work a flexible schedule (weekends and/or overnight shifts)
- Basic Qualifications:
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 6+ months of leadership experience in a retail, distribution or similar environment
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience managing a team of 10+ employees or 1+ year of experience directly managing others
- Experience with process improvements (Lean Six Sigma and/or Kaizen)
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Montgomery Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Assistant Manager Jobs in Montgomery through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Assistant Manager jobs in Montgomery then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs