Amazon Jobs Milford – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Transportation Associate Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Milford. Amazon part time jobs in Milford. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Milford – Apply for Transportation Associate Amazon Jobs Near Me Milford
Amazon Careers opportunity in Milford:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Milford. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Transportation Associate Jobs in Milford. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Transportation Associate can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Milford|
|Job Position||Transportation Associate|
|Job Location||Jobs in Milford|
|Job Reference Number||1855715|
|Salary||$ 20.85 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||10 Jan 2022|
|Last Date||25 Mar 2022|
Amazon Jobs Milford Transportation Associate Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Transportation Associate Jobs in Milford like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Are you ready to drive commercial motor vehicles locally from building to building and help Amazon deliver world class service? Transportation Associates will perform semi-trailer moves in the trailer yard, coordinate yard activities (such as checking in trailers, traffic flow, internal communications with operations, etc.), conduct yard audits, complete driver training programs (Hostler, CDL School, etc.), and operate multiple vehicle types (including but not limited to hostlers and day cabs) to support Amazon’s transportation network. Benefits of being a Transportation Associate include earning your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) paid for by Amazon, being home after every shift and having the opportunity to work 40 hours per week (plus occasional overtime).
Due to interstate operating authority commerce regulations, candidates must be at least 21 years or older. Candidate must hold a valid state-appropriate driver’s license, be able to obtain their Driver Qualification File (DQF) and Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), and be eligible to drive in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
As a Transportation Associate you will:
- Adhere to company rules and regulations and make safety a priority at all times.
- Perform various functions within the yard, support site operations teams, internal transportation field teams, and external carriers, as needed, to ensure all trailers arrive and depart on time with zero defects and to maintain workflow for buildings
- Operate Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs) on non-public roads or in yard to move trailers to/from dock and parking locations.
- Operate CMVs on public roads as required while staying on predetermined routes and using approved equipment.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and DOT regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, trailer designations, violation and incident reporting requirements, break periods, etc.)
- Complete driver vehicle inspection reports on equipment and notify managers of any maintenance or delivery issues encountered.
- Follow hostler and delivery schedules, track and report working hours and breaks at appropriate times, adhere to yard safety policies, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with weather/road conditions.
- Work primarily outside and drive different commercial motor vehicles over the road.
- Work at nearby sites locations within the area needed to support the business
- Drive, maneuver, and load/unload a truck using approved equipment (pallet jack, etc.)
- Lift up to 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach.
- Work as a peer trainer on an as needed basis to support the business.
Associate will be required to obtain their Driver Qualification File (DQF) and Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) as a condition of the role.
What else does the TOM team have to offer? We’re glad you asked!
- Exposure to different site types including: NACF, NASC, Air, AMZL & AMXL.
- Long-term growth potential via comprehensive training in transportation with Amazon.
- Learn more about TOM by watching this short video: https://youtu.be/OcS_p9HQ0XA
- Hold a valid and active driver’s license
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 21 years of age
- Work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
Able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
Additional Basic Qualifications:
- A high school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, including email management, scheduling, updating spreadsheets, report writing, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with diverse audiences
- Ability to follow and enforce safety measures and policies to all who operate vehicles on behalf of Amazon and those who enter the yard, including vendors and senior team members
- A commitment to build strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues and outside vendors
What else does the TOM team have to offer? We’re glad you asked!
- Earning your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) paid for by Amazon
- Opportunity to work outside and drive different commercial motor vehicles over the road
- Exposure to different site types including NACF, NASC, Air, AMZL & AMXL
- Long-term growth potential via comprehensive training in transportation with Amazon
Benefits include health care (medical, dental, vision) coverage starting on day 1 as well as 401(k) with company match, holiday/overtime pay and employee discount. Amazon offers a range of fully paid Maternity and Parental Leave options for parents prior to, and following, the birth or adoption of a child. Relocation assistance is not provided.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Milford Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Transportation Associate Jobs in Milford through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Transportation Associate jobs in Milford then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs