Amazon Jobs Middletown – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Onsite Medical Representative Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Middletown. Amazon part time jobs in Middletown. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Middletown – Apply for Onsite Medical Representative Amazon Jobs Near Me Middletown
Amazon Careers opportunity in Middletown:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Middletown. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Onsite Medical Representative Jobs in Middletown. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Onsite Medical Representative can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Middletown|
|Job Position||Onsite Medical Representative|
|Job Location||Jobs in Middletown|
|Job Reference Number||1837705|
|Salary||$ 51237.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||09 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||untli filled|
Amazon Jobs Middletown Onsite Medical Representative Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Onsite Medical Representative Jobs in Middletown like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
The Amazon Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) team aims to provide tools, resources, and environments that support safe, efficient, healthy behaviors and encourage employees to proactively manage their health and wellbeing. To support these goals, Amazon is seeking an experienced and innovative Onsite Medical Representative (OMR) to join our team. In this position, you will work closely with the WHS site manager, WHS specialist, and Injury Prevention Specialist (IPS). You will be required to independently evaluate and provide first aid (e.g., for musculoskeletal injuries), advise Amazon Associates (AAs) on occupational and non-occupational injuries, have great verbal communication skills, and be able to connect with AAs, as well as Amazon Managers. You should enjoy learning and applying your knowledge about health & wellness to provide care for AAs on a daily basis. You will refer care to outside medical providers as needed, and learn about OSHA regulations, risk, and analysis. Practical ergonomics experience is advantageous. However, ergonomics topics will also be covered in ongoing training.The OMR will function as a part of the larger team onsite, helping to provide assistance with all first aid needs and support operations as needed. This includes attending weekly associate committee meetings, greeting all new hires for the site, either within a group setting at New Hire Orientation or through one-on-one interaction. The OMR will also participate, as needed in incident investigations and weekly case management review meetings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide triage, first aid, and/or referral to outside medical providers, if indicated.
- Minimize the AA risk of injury through awareness, education and proactive engagement.
- Maintain all records of care provided to AAs.
- Develop a first aid care plan for AAs recovering from an injury, focused on injury improvement, including self-care instructions as needed.
- Facilitate and maintain the workers’ compensation and return to work process for associates with work related injuries.
- Provide daily activity logs and end of shift reports.
- Spend frequent time on the warehouse floor to interact and engage with AAs and managers to coach on observed at-risk work habits.
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Monitor and ensure appropriate medical supply inventory is maintained. Participate in special projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Willing to be trained to teach first aid, CPR, and AED certification classes.
- Work flexible shifts which could include days, nights, and/or weekends.
- Communicate effectively.
- Display professional behavior.
- Multitask and have exceptional time management skills.
- Work in and embrace inclusive and diverse atmosphere.
- Follow direction, policy, and procedures.
- Maintain composure in emergencies and lead emergency response at the site.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Must have a valid card evidencing successful completion of a first aid, CPR, and AED course from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Valid current State EMT-Basic Certification from the Department of Health AND/OR the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) AND/OR Valid Provincial Primary Care Paramedic Certification from the Ministry of Health AND/OR the Canadian Organization of Paramedic Regulators
- Certified to teach first aid, CPR, and AED training from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with an industrial wellness program
- Passion for promoting health and wellness
- Experience coaching on body mechanics
- Experience managing musculoskeletal disorders
- Experience in ergonomics
- Experience with OSHA regulations
- Experience with Workers Compensation
- Proficient in digital recordkeeping
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Middletown Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Onsite Medical Representative Jobs in Middletown through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Onsite Medical Representative jobs in Middletown then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs