Amazon Jobs Luxembourg City – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Employee Relations Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Luxembourg City. Amazon part time jobs in Luxembourg City. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Luxembourg City – Apply for Employee Relations Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Luxembourg City
Amazon Careers opportunity in Luxembourg City:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Luxembourg City. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Employee Relations Manager Jobs in Luxembourg City. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Employee Relations Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Luxembourg City|
|Job Position||Employee Relations Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Luxembourg City|
|Job Reference Number||1701525|
|Salary||$ 67100.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||08 Jan 2022|
|Last Date||22 Mar 2022|
Amazon Jobs Luxembourg City Employee Relations Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Employee Relations Manager Jobs in Luxembourg City like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
We are looking for a Manager Employee Relations
Join an exciting team with a great mission. We want Amazon to not only be the most customer centric company where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online, but with your help, Amazon will also become the most employee centric company in the world. This is your chance to make history!
Your Role: Manager Employee Relations
The Amazon Last Mile Employee Relations team supports Amazon and third-party contractor teams that execute Amazon’s last mile delivery services. The core workforce this positions supports are delivery drivers and partners. This position’s responsibilities fall into proactive and reactive categories. We are seeking an Employee Relations Manager with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence field operations managers, human resources, and contractors; to quickly assess data, workplaces, behaviors, and relationships to identify risks and gaps in the work environment; to create, audit, and sustain positive workplace relations programs. The Manager also will work reactively on crisis-oriented situations that typically can only be successfully addressed under severe time constraints. The successful Manager will work reactively on employee and labor relations issues that may arise at a single station, within a specific geographic region, or network-wide. Balancing time between projects and crisis-response is a critical component for success in the position. Understanding of local legislative guidelines, collective bargaining agreements and local union practices and demands is critical to help direct the people agenda and maintain Amazon standards and practices.
The Employee Relations Manager works in strong partnership with local Operations, DSP Team, Compliance Team and HR developing and delivering projects and programs whilst ensuring the effective delivery of an excellent customer experience.
- Create Driver Engagement Tools: Develop and assess engagement mechanisms that maintain positive workplace environments for drivers; assess and inform leadership on key areas of improvement both locally and across network
- Provide Labor Relations Advice: In partnership with our legal teams, provide accurate and timely advice on works council and other workplace mechanisms in concert with meeting business needs
- Develop Employee & Labor Relations Strategy: Identify trends and challenges, predict and mitigate risks, and develop and execute solution-focused strategies and programs
- Crisis Management: Work reactively on crisis-oriented partner issues under extreme time limitations while exercising excellent judgment
- Project Management: Independently own large-scale, network-wide projects delivered on time that improve frontline partner experience
- Analyze and Interpret Data: Exercise strong analytical skills using data and anecdotes to develop persuasive narratives and recommendations; demonstrated ability to define and measure success of programs
- Communicate Effectively: Rapidly produce high-quality written communications that concisely analyze problems and recommends solutions; design and deliver highly-engaging training sessions
- Collaborate: Build constructive relationships with critical stakeholders to share information and influence change
- Problem Solve: Work independently with minimal supervision, in ambiguous situations, and persevere over internal and external barriers to drive resolutions
- Deliver Innovative Solutions: Challenge current practices, industry status quo, and generate creative mechanisms that bring about large-scale solutions
The position reports to the Senior Employee Relations Manager AMZL EE, within the EU Partner Relations Team at Amazon. This is a full-time position that will require significant travel throughout Europe, up to 50% of the time over the course of the year, sometimes with little or no notice.people agenda and maintain Amazon standards and practices.
The successful candidate will:
- Have several years of relevant employee and labor relations experience in ER, HR, or Legal roles
- Retain an in-depth understanding of labor and employment laws and regulations
- Have experience working with third-party contractor workforces
- Possess demonstrable problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Demonstrate experience analyzing metrics and assessing employee sentiment data to find root causes and develop short-, medium- and long-term plans
- Be capable of working successfully in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Have the ability to relate to and communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Possess strong change management, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Speak fluent English.
- Advanced degree level education
- Experience building and launching programs that measurably impact positive engagement
- Experience in distribution, logistics and/or transportation industries highly desired
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Luxembourg City Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Employee Relations Manager Jobs in Luxembourg City through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Employee Relations Manager jobs in Luxembourg City then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs