Amazon Jobs Livonia – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Area Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Livonia. Amazon part time jobs in Livonia. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Livonia – Apply for Area Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Livonia
Amazon Careers opportunity in Livonia:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Livonia. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Area Manager Jobs in Livonia. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Area Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Livonia|
|Job Position||Area Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Livonia|
|Job Reference Number||1880796|
|Salary||$ 60637.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||12 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Livonia Area Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Area Manager Jobs in Livonia like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Area Manager – Livonia, MI
Our WW Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team as an Area Manager. In this role, you will lead a team of hourly workforce and will be responsible for engaging your team during their shifts to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance, and performance. You will also play a key role in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
- Support, mentor, and motivate your hourly workforce
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Engineering, Loss Prevention, Quality Assurance, Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- Lift up to 49 pounds and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Stand/walk for up to 12 hours during shifts
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud
- Work in an environment that is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments)
- Continuously climb and descend stairs (applies to sites with stairs)
Our fulfillment network launches new Operations sites every year, providing various opportunities for your professional growth. We hire Area Managers based on location preference and the business’ current openings.
To learn more about Amazon’s operations and see how our fulfillment centers in the U.S. and Canada work, watch a short video or take part in a live virtual tour.
Video with subtitles: https://www.amazon.com/videotour
Live virtual tours: https://www.amazon.com/virtualtours
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
- 2+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Experience managing a team of 20+ employees
- Experience with process improvements (Lean process, Kaizen, and/or Six Sigma)
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field.
- Industry experience in: retail, F&B, military, manufacturing, automotive, biotech, electronics, energy, instrumentation, machinery, defense/aerospace, medical, cosmetics, production or distribution environments.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Livonia Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Area Manager Jobs in Livonia through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Area Manager jobs in Livonia then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs