Amazon Jobs Lehigh Valley – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Injury Prevention Specialist Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Lehigh Valley. Amazon part time jobs in Lehigh Valley. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Lehigh Valley – Apply for Injury Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs Near Me Lehigh Valley
Amazon Careers opportunity in Lehigh Valley:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Lehigh Valley. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Injury Prevention Specialist Jobs in Lehigh Valley. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Injury Prevention Specialist can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Lehigh Valley|
|Job Position||Injury Prevention Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Lehigh Valley|
|Job Reference Number||1862322|
|Salary||$ 23.70 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||17 Jan 2022|
|Last Date||21 Mar 2022|
Amazon Jobs Lehigh Valley Injury Prevention Specialist Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Injury Prevention Specialist Jobs in Lehigh Valley like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Injury Prevention Specialist
One focus area of the Amazon Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) mission is to provide tools, resources, and environments that support safe, efficient, healthy behaviors and encourage employees to proactively manage their health and wellbeing. To support this focus area, Amazon is seeking an experienced and innovative Injury Prevention Specialist to join our team. In this position, you will be a part of the onsite Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) Team and will lead both injury prevention and proactive activities. This position will work in an Amazon Fulfillment Center and report directly to the Site WHS Manager.
The Injury Prevention Specialist (IPS) will be expected to proactively analyze tasks for potential ergonomic risk factors, perform biomechanical assessments and lead injury prevention activities. The IPS will champion proactive safety, job coaching, ergonomic training, and one-on-one engagements with Associates. The goal of the IPS is to improve technique prior to the onset of soreness or injury.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Minimize the risk of ergonomic injury to employees through awareness, education and early intervention
- Dive deep and learn each job function within the FC and understand the body ergonomic and physical demands of each task.
- Be actively involved with improvements to the standard work process, evaluating potential poor ergonomic conditions through change management processes
- Evaluate trends and provide analysis of all soft tissues injuries and develop actions plans to mitigate risk
- Frequent engagements with both associates and operational leaders
- Support site leadership in implementation and management of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and Job Rotation policies
- Partner with onsite medical team to implement treatment plans for first aid cases based on injury type
- Will be required to maintain all first aid credentials
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
- Must be a Certified Athletic Trainer, by either the Board of Certification (BOC) or equivalent State Certification
- Must have a valid card evidencing successful completion of a CPR course at the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider level (American Heart Association) or Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and digital recordkeeping
- Experience in an occupational or industrial setting
- Experience with an industrial wellness program
- Experience working with a cross functional team
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Lehigh Valley Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Injury Prevention Specialist Jobs in Lehigh Valley through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Injury Prevention Specialist jobs in Lehigh Valley then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs