Amazon Jobs Kent – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Supply Chain Specialist Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Kent. Amazon part time jobs in Kent. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Kent – Apply for Supply Chain Specialist Amazon Jobs Near Me Kent
Amazon Careers opportunity in Kent:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Kent. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Supply Chain Specialist Jobs in Kent. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Supply Chain Specialist can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Kent|
|Job Position||Supply Chain Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Kent|
|Job Reference Number||1871923|
|Salary||$ 94,210.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||15 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Kent Supply Chain Specialist Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Supply Chain Specialist Jobs in Kent like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Supply Chain Specialist, Amazon Care Supply Chain
We are a passionate team working to build a best-in-class Supply Chain to support a healthcare product designed to make high-quality healthcare easy to access. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon Care is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist in Inventory and Fulfillment who is analytical, driven, strategic, and creative. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to implement Supply Chain best practices. Candidates should possess 2 years of experience working in a commercial warehouse, fulfillment, and/or parts room environment, and have experience handling customer and vendor relationships. The individual should possess a track record of successful relationship management, strong business and analytical acumen. The individual should have great communication skills, the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
· Monitoring inventory levels to ensure that proper stock levels are maintained to support business operations, and procuring, assembling, receiving, and cycle counting inventory as needed.
· In-bound receipts as needed and PO tracking
· Communicating with vendors
· Manage small projects
· Previous and demonstrated ability in making decisions that affect a purchase from vendors
· Able to use metrics for measuring business performance, demonstrated by insight and evaluation of previous work.
· Demonstrates understanding of the business impact of forecasting, planning, and inventory management.
· Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel with proven aptitude to learn other programs.
· Contributes to knowledge management tools such as wikis and shared drives Creates effective SOPs and other process documentation to facilitate task transfer and new hire onboarding Is continuously learning, seeking mentors and sharing knowledge with other team members Acts as an ambassador for Amazon and refers talent; may participate in interview process for more junior positions
· Manages In-stock for a segment of vendors
· Resolves vendor compliance related issues
· Manages vendor contact cases
· Supports vendor operational performance management activities
· Understands key components of a supply chain (e.g., inflows, outflows, etc.)
· Demonstrates strong data extraction skills
· Identifies cost reduction and waste removal opportunities for vendors and core team processes
A day in the life
· Requires standing, sitting, and walking depending on which part of the process you are engaged in.
· Typically work is in a warehouse or office.
· Occasionally exposed to moderately cold or hot weather when in the warehouse.
About the team
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded employee and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our team is diverse! We drive towards an inclusive culture and work environment. We are intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. Team members are active in Amazon’s 10+ affinity groups, sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. These range from groups such as the Black Employee Network, Latinos at Amazon, Indigenous at Amazon, Families at Amazon, Amazon Women and Engineering, LGBTQ+, Warriors at Amazon (Military), Amazon People with Disabilities, and more.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree in business management, supply chain management, or related field.
· 2+ years’ experience in related field.
· Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain.
· Strong communication skills and the desire to build relationships with cross-functional teams and vendors.
· 2+ years of experience in logistics/supply chain, fulfillment, procurement, or inventory management.
· 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Currently hold a valid and active driver’s license.
· 4+ years of experience in logistics/supply chain, procurement, in-stock, logistics, or inventory management
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills (both oral and written), analytical thinking, problem solving and coding skills, and the ability to work well in a team.
· Relevant Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, or Engineering
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Kent Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Supply Chain Specialist Jobs in Kent through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Supply Chain Specialist jobs in Kent then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs