Amazon Jobs Keizer – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Sr. Data Architect Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Keizer. Amazon part time jobs in Keizer. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Keizer – Apply for Sr. Data Architect Amazon Jobs Near Me Keizer
Amazon Careers opportunity in Keizer:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Keizer. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Sr. Data Architect Jobs in Keizer. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Sr. Data Architect can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Keizer|
|Job Position||Sr. Data Architect|
|Job Location||Jobs in Keizer|
|Job Reference Number||1422065|
|Salary||$ 152500.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||16 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Keizer Sr. Data Architect Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Sr. Data Architect Jobs in Keizer like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Sr. Data Architect, Data Warehouse & MPP – Nationwide Opportunities
Are you a Data Analytics specialist?
Do you have Data Warehousing, Hadoop/Data Lake experience? Do you like to solve the most complex and high scale (billions + records) data challenges in the world today? Do you like to work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects that use the newest data analytic technologies? Would you like a career path that enables you to progress with the rapid adoption of cloud computing?
This role will specifically focus on large scale data warehousing and data warehouse modernization. The role is to help our customers and partners to eliminate technical and economic constraints from their legacy data warehouses and help them to leverage their data to develop business insights. Our consultants will develop, deliver and implement data warehouse projects that help our customers help our customers leverage their data to develop business insights. These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as data warehousing, business intelligence and advanced analytics.
Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Redshift, Database Migration Service, Glue, S3, and Schema Conversion Tool.
Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, contributing to internal Area of Depth (AoD) programs, authoring AWS Data Analytics best practice blogs/whitepaper and creating packaged data service offerings.
Engagements include short on-site projects to assess and optimize customer’s Amazon Redshift implementations and helping customers to migrate from their existing on-premises data warehouses using other databases to Amazon Redshift.
Engaging with the customer’s business and technology stakeholders to create a compelling vision of a data-driven Inclusive Team CultureHere at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.enterprise in their environment
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field or equivalent professional or military experience
- 8+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a technical role
- 8+ years of development and/or DBA experience in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning MPP databases (Teradata, Vertica, Netezza, Greenplum)
- Experience with prioritization of projects that mitigate trade-offs
- Experience in analyzing Data Warehouses such as Teradata, Netezza, Oracle, etc. or Greenplum etc.
- Experience designing database environments, analyzing production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math
- Ability to evaluate and plan migrations to Amazon Redshift
- One of the AWS Associate level certifications or AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
- Extensive hands on experience in leading large-scale full-cycle MPP enterprise data warehousing (EDW) projects
- Extensive hands on experience in data warehousing design, tuning and ETL/ELT process development
- Excellent SQL and strong hands-on scripting (bash, perl or python) ability
- Experience implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments
- Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting, Dashboard development and NoSQL storage
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Keizer Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Sr. Data Architect Jobs in Keizer through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Sr. Data Architect jobs in Keizer then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs