Amazon Jobs Imperial – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Area Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Imperial. Amazon part time jobs in Imperial. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Imperial – Apply for Area Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Imperial
Amazon Careers opportunity in Imperial:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Imperial. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Area Manager Jobs in Imperial. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Area Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Imperial|
|Job Position||Area Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Imperial|
|Job Reference Number||1860922|
|Salary||$ 60637.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||15 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Imperial Area Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Area Manager Jobs in Imperial like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Area Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply)
This role will start between January 2022 and September 2022. This is a full-time position. Amazon is looking for high-potential leaders, who are ready to own their impact in Amazon Operations as an entry-level manager. As a people manager, you will have an opportunity to truly invest in others and develop a collaborative leadership style, while utilizing the tools, processes, and operations that have helped create the most customer-centric company on Earth. If you want to be involved in continuing to define the future of online retail, are energetic, and an organized self-starter, apply to join our team in Amazon Operations as an area manager! Amazon provides extensive training and development for entry level managers to learn to become exceptional people leaders. Come learn how the largest online retailer in the world runs its fulfillment and delivery networks!
A Day in the Life:
As an area manager, you will have the opportunity to coach and develop your own team of Amazon associates in a distribution warehouse environment. Your main focus will be motivating, mentoring, and managing your team. As a people manager, you will ensure that the team of Amazon associates have all the tools needed to succeed for any task during a shift.
What is fulfillment you ask? Fulfillment is how we refer to completing or fulfilling a customer’s Amazon.com order and the acts of picking, packing, shipping and delivering their order to meet or exceed their expectations! Our Operation’s workflow can be broken to three major lanes: first mile – where the product is housed and ready for your order; second mile – where your order is hauled to your area; and last mile – when the product is delivered to your door. Please note that all lanes have slight building variations, but one thing is constant, our vision and dedication to the customer.
Locations and Placement:
· The position is not a corporate role and will be located in a fulfillment center, sort center, delivery station, or other warehouse environment
· Must be willing to relocate at time of hire (position location is most heavily weighted on business need but will also take into account personal location preference)
· Coach, manage, and develop a team of 50 to 200 Amazon associates
· Communicate policies to your team and act as the primary information source for the team -maintaining compliance, consistency, and taking corrective action when needed
· Create, manage, and support recognition programs
· Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates
· Ensure procedures are followed for building security and product loss prevention
· Partner with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards
· Develop performance goals and targets to achieve customer demand and ensure accuracy and quality
Must be able to perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
· Stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
· Walk in/and around the warehouse with great frequency; many facilities are over a quarter mile in length
· Willing and able to work any permanent shift that may include overnights, weekends, holidays and overtime
· Access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, and gangways safely and without limitation)
· Regularly bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head
· Lift and move items up to 49 pounds
· A bachelor’s or master’s degree with a conferral date between May 2020 and August 2022
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Adept at the ability to motivate others in a deadline-focused environment
· Ability to evaluate and dive deep into data to provide thought-provoking, workable business solutions
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Currently enrolled in or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, STEM or another related field.
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Imperial Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Area Manager Jobs in Imperial through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Area Manager jobs in Imperial then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs