Amazon Jobs Hudson – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Electrical Engineer Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Hudson. Amazon part time jobs in Hudson. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Hudson – Apply for Electrical Engineer Amazon Jobs Near Me Hudson
Amazon Careers opportunity in Hudson:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Hudson. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Electrical Engineer Jobs in Hudson. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Electrical Engineer can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Hudson|
|Job Position||Electrical Engineer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Hudson|
|Job Reference Number||1695783|
|Salary||$ 47.48 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||08 Jan 2022|
|Last Date||25 Mar 2022|
Amazon Jobs Hudson Electrical Engineer Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Electrical Engineer Jobs in Hudson like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
This role is located in Hudson, MA
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to develop solutions that require significant innovation to push the state of the art in computer vision, machine learning and sensor fusion for the new Amazon Dash Cart and other confidential projects. Our team is based in the Boston MetroWest area (Hudson, MA). We are all currently using a hybrid work model with some time in the office and some time remote. Amazon Dash Cart allows shoppers to checkout without lines — you just place the items in the cart and the cart will take care of the rest. When you’re done shopping, you leave the store through a designated dash lane. We charge the payment method in your Amazon account as you walk through the Dash Lane and send you a receipt. Designed and custom-built by Amazonians, our Dash Cart uses a variety of technologies including computer vision, sensor fusion, and advanced machine learning. Check it out at https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=21289116011. As an Electrical Engineer within our team, you will own the design of complex electronics assemblies. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive key aspects of technology solution definition, execution and validation.
Some of the key job functions of the electrical engineer include:
- Serve as the owner for electrical component and assemblies through the entire product development life cycle, from inception and roadmap through design
- Perform schematic capture and board layout to test key initiatives for the Dash Cart
- Design, simulate, characterize, validate, and optimize electrical circuits and sub-systems
- Write functional specifications and develop design validation plans and test procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (or similar field)
- 3+ years of experience in electrical design and development (analog, power, digital)
- Experience in circuit design and analysis, system integration, testing, debugging
- Experience in schematic entry, layout tools and design for testability & manufacturability (familiarity with Altium is a plus)
- Experience with microcontrollers, microprocessors, sensors, ADCs, and mixed-signal designs
- Experience with test instrument including oscilloscope, power meters, spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators, and various protocol analyzers
- Prior experience with delivering products into mass production
- Experience in engaging, working with, and managing vendors and suppliers to deliver in fast-paced technical environment
- MS in electrical engineering
- Strong analytical and methodological root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with camera, display, wi-fi, touch, audio, and battery modules
- System design interfacing to a wide array of electro-mechanical and electro-optical sub-systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Hudson Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Electrical Engineer Jobs in Hudson through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Electrical Engineer jobs in Hudson then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs