Amazon Jobs Houston – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Enterprise Sales AWS Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Houston. Amazon part time jobs in Houston. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Houston – Apply for Enterprise Sales AWS Amazon Jobs Near Me Houston
Amazon Careers opportunity in Houston:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Houston. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Enterprise Sales AWS Jobs in Houston. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Enterprise Sales AWS can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Houston|
|Job Position||Enterprise Sales AWS|
|Job Location||Jobs in Houston|
|Job Reference Number||1854948|
|Salary||$ 72,885.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||03 Jan 2022|
|Last Date||25 Mar 2022|
Amazon Jobs Houston Enterprise Sales AWS Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Enterprise Sales AWS Jobs in Houston like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Enterprise Sales AWS, Houston
The AWS Enterprise Sales Team
The AWS Sales team is responsible for serving the needs of medium to large enterprise customers. We take pride in leading customers through an accelerated and innovative cloud journey and creating long-term business relationships of value and trust.
As part of the AWS Sales team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a motivated team that values and encourages diversified perspectives and ideas to best equip customers with the most innovative and comprehensive solutions.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you will drive digital transformation through meaningful engagement with C-level executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses of your customers. In this role, you will represent the entire portfolio of AWS products and services across the strategic accounts you manage within the Enterprise customer market segment. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship and Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 7+ years of enterprise account management experience
- BA/BS degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of quota-carrying technology field sales or business development experience
- 7+ years of experience with identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects with enterprise accounts
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations
- 7+ years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
- A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
- Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Houston Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Enterprise Sales AWS Jobs in Houston through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Enterprise Sales AWS jobs in Houston then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs