Amazon Jobs Hoboken – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Sr. Human Resources Assistant Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Hoboken. Amazon part time jobs in Hoboken. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Hoboken – Apply for Sr. Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs Near Me Hoboken
Amazon Careers opportunity in Hoboken:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Hoboken. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Sr. Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Hoboken. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Sr. Human Resources Assistant can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Hoboken|
|Job Position||Sr. Human Resources Assistant|
|Job Location||Jobs in Hoboken|
|Job Reference Number||1882994|
|Salary||$ 57922.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||14 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||until filled|
Amazon Jobs Hoboken Sr. Human Resources Assistant Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Sr. Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Hoboken like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Sr. Human Resources Assistant
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Sr. HR Assistant supporting our Operations teams.
The Sr. HR Assistant provides hands on support to our Associates, Area Manager, Operations Managers, and HR Business Partners in Worldwide Operations HR. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
· Can you tell a story with data? Produce and analyze reports to identify talent trends including being able to find ways to measure effectiveness of initiatives and programs developed by the team. Be able to identify trends and create action items as well as partner with Operations and HR Business Partners to drive implementation and impact. Utilize HRIS systems for data entry, modification, and reporting.
Auditing to ensure our data is right.
· Do you like to help people achieve their best? Talent development is key at Amazon. Partner with Operations, Support Functions, and HR Business Partners to help ensure our processes around talent remain top notch, which may include: 1) managing development programs to ensure maximum reach and impact, and/or 2) assisting with quarterly and annual talent planning processes, systems, and tools.
· Can you tell when something seems off? Be a point of contact for employee concerns. Ensure you use the right judgement to escalate, while ensuring we remain connected to the person and the issue. Partner with the HR Business Partners to appropriately address concerns, helping to ensure we drive to the right resolution.
· Do you like to connect people to the bigger picture? Help drive overall Fulfillment Center engagement. Promote positive employee relations through identifying trends, evaluating data and anecdotes, and leveraging employee feedback through Amazon created engagement mechanisms.
· Are you an Admin Wizard? Support the team with administrative functions such as managing the team e-mail box, calendar management, and event support.
· Support associates and managers with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, and inquiries, providing world-class service and ensuring you guide our teams to the right resources to ensure a quality and timely solution
· Provide HR guidance to site leadership on achieving operational objectives while minimizing engagement impacts
· Facilitate Human Resources based training to new in role leadership.
· Influence leadership (typically multi level Operations leaders) during associate-impacting decision making
· Participate in HR investigations and drive full case closure within Amazon standard.
· Coordinate Amazon appeals as well as participate in state specific unemployment hearings.
· Interpret employee engagement data and recommend action items to deliver results
· Provide leadership development support to onsite Operations leaders.
· Assist and lead Amazon’s performance recognition/management process.
· Own and lead full cycle rollouts for new HR compliance initiatives.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND SYSTEMS:
· Attendance tracking: coordinate with managers to ensure associates are on the correct schedule patterns
· Complete and report metric gaps on daily and weekly reports regarding attendance, attrition, engagement, labor fill, etc
· Assist managers in responding to associate questions on time, benefits, accommodations, loa, etc.
· Assist Recruiting, as necessary, with new hire orientations and interview loops.
· Facilitate the internal recruitment process by coordinating internal job requisitions, scheduling interviews and administering the associate internal transfer portal
*Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including overtime, holidays and weekends is needed for this role.
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, or a related field.
· 3+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions
· Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
· Experience with PeopleSoft/HRIS
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Hoboken Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Sr. Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Hoboken through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Sr. Human Resources Assistant jobs in Hoboken then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs