Amazon Jobs Hialeah – Amazon Hiring now Apply for IT Support Engineer I Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Hialeah. Amazon part time jobs in Hialeah. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Hialeah – Apply for IT Support Engineer I Amazon Jobs Near Me Hialeah
Amazon Careers opportunity in Hialeah:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Hialeah. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for IT Support Engineer I Jobs in Hialeah. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of IT Support Engineer I can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Hialeah|
|Job Position||IT Support Engineer I|
|Job Location||Jobs in Hialeah|
|Job Reference Number||1861078|
|Salary||$ 68,357.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||11 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Hialeah IT Support Engineer I Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon IT Support Engineer I Jobs in Hialeah like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
IT Support Engineer I
About OpsTech IT
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. OpsTech IT provides nonstop global IT support to Amazon Operations as a vital piece to the puzzle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to take on new challenges and motivate teams in fostering solutions to the hurdles we face. Together, we take ownership for what we do — whether supporting IT infrastructure, developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Operations facility, or delighting our customers by delivering packages directly to them.
About The Role
As an IT Support Engineer I, you will use your knowledge and specialized skills to implement technical solutions and provide high quality support for computer hardware, operating systems, or enterprise application software. You are able to determine when it is appropriate to deviate from a standard practice to accomplish the desired result. You can troubleshoot and solve straightforward problems that do not have defined SOPs.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1. But wait there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Network engineering and troubleshooting, data cabling and systems administration in a variety of software and hardware environments.
- Ensuring infrastructure networking and computing systems remain available during production hours.
- Interacting with management and staff to provide analytical and technical assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions.
- Managing local technical projects.
- Maintaining or creating policies, procedures, and processes.
- Identifying root-causes of operational issues and process inefficiencies.
- Moving up to 49lbs as well as standing and walking during shifts lasting up to 12 hours.
- Traveling up to 60% of the time.
- 1+ years IT experience with client, server, and network service delivery
- 2+ years or experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 2+ years of experience of troubleshooting in a multi-user high availability environment
- 2+ Years of experience in a professional environment
- 2+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field
- Industry relevant certifications such as: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco/CCNA, Linux (Redhat), Microsoft hardware (installation), AWS
- Data center infrastructure and facilities experience
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Ability to manage high priority projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Hialeah Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of IT Support Engineer I Jobs in Hialeah through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of IT Support Engineer I jobs in Hialeah then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs