Amazon Jobs Greenfield – Amazon Hiring now Apply for HR Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Greenfield. Amazon part time jobs in Greenfield. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Greenfield – Apply for HR Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Greenfield
Amazon Careers opportunity in Greenfield:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Greenfield. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for HR Manager Jobs in Greenfield. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of HR Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Greenfield|
|Job Position||HR Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Greenfield|
|Job Reference Number||1850319|
|Salary||$ 70908.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||12 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Greenfield HR Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon HR Manager Jobs in Greenfield like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an HR Manager in one of our North America Fulfillment Centers.
The Human Resources Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our fulfillment center. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- The ability to create a vision and goals for a HR team and inspire and motivate the team to achieve excellence in terms of customer support and core HR processes
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement; Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements and specific skills in Kaizen methodologies preferred
- Advanced project management skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results
- Success in creating and driving effective and positive employee relations, retention and reward programs
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- Stellar internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – orientated on results
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including holidays, nights and weekends is needed for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 7+ years human resource business partner experience
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups with employee populations of 2,000+
- Experience in call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environments
- Advanced graduate degree (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 7-10+ years.
- Demonstrated success in stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
- Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading large HR teams with talented HR professionals
- Prior experience supporting large hourly employee client groups (distribution, manufacturing, or call center environments)
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Greenfield Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of HR Manager Jobs in Greenfield through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of HR Manager jobs in Greenfield then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs