Amazon Jobs Gouldsboro – Amazon Hiring now Apply for WHS Specialist Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Gouldsboro. Amazon part time jobs in Gouldsboro. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Gouldsboro – Apply for WHS Specialist Amazon Jobs Near Me Gouldsboro
Amazon Careers opportunity in Gouldsboro:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Gouldsboro. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for WHS Specialist Jobs in Gouldsboro. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of WHS Specialist can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Gouldsboro|
|Job Position||WHS Specialist|
|Job Location||Jobs in Gouldsboro|
|Job Reference Number||1695015|
|Salary||$ 53017.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||01 Jan 2022|
|Last Date||31 Mar 2022|
Amazon Jobs Gouldsboro WHS Specialist Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon WHS Specialist Jobs in Gouldsboro like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
WHS Specialist, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, North & South Carolina (Entry Level)
This role will start between January 2022 and September 2022. This is a full-time position. Amazon is looking for high-potential leaders, who are ready to own their impact in Amazon Operations as a workplace health and safety specialist (WHSS). As a WHSS, you will have an opportunity to promote a positive safety culture while complying with Amazon safety standards. The WHSS coordinates and implements all aspects of Amazon’s Global Safety Program. If you are excited to coach associates and conduct trainings on workplace safety, apply to join our team in Amazon Operations as a WHSS! Amazon provides extensive training and development for entry level WHSS to learn to become exceptional safety leaders.
Day in the life:
As a WHSS, you will maintain accurate daily, weekly, and monthly metrics to report to onsite management teams. You will also conduct risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions for associates. In addition, the WHSS leads recommending appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomics, in Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers.
What is fulfillment you ask? Fulfillment is how we refer to completing or fulfilling a customer’s Amazon.com order and the acts of picking, packing, shipping and delivering their order to meet or exceed their expectations! Our Operation’s workflow can be broken three major lanes: first mile – where the product is housed and ready for your order; second mile – where your order is hauled to your area; and last mile – when the product is delivered to your door. Please note that all lanes have slight building variations, but one thing is constant, our vision and dedication to the customer.
Locations and Placement:
- The position is not a corporate role and will be located in a fulfillment center, sort center, delivery station, or other warehouse environment
- Must be willing to relocate at time of hire (position location is most heavily weighted on business need but will also take into account personal location preference)
- Identify and inform management of compliance issues, safety risks, and improvement opportunities through conducting daily, weekly, and monthly audits
- Facilitate incident investigation processes
- Maintain required paperwork to comply with Amazon and OSHA regulations
- Enter Safety Incident Information in internal database in a timely manner
- Participate in process improvement activities and manage actions to completion
- Train and assist others (area managers, safety team members, etc.) to complete their safety tasks (audits, follow safety rules, etc.)
- Perform specific safety training as required by the Safety Manager
- May have additional oversight for fire prevention, hazardous waste management, or other safety related activities depending on the business unit and location
Must be able to perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Walk in/and around the warehouse with great frequency; many facilities are over a quarter mile in length
- Access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, and gangways safely and without limitation)
- Regularly bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head
- Lift and move items up to 49 pounds
- Willing and able to work any permanent shift that may include overnights, weekends, holidays and overtime
Applicants who apply for this job will allow Amazon to process your application in a centralized hiring system that considers you for other similar openings as well.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Health/Safety related field (including, but not limited to, Occupational Safety and Health, Emergency Management, Public Health, and Environmental Science) with a conferral date between May 2020 and August 2022
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP) certification
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations specifically 29 CFR 1910, including lockout tag-out
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, especially around health and safety needs to all levels of the organization
- Experience in emergency response
- Ability to evaluate and dive deep into data to provide thought-provoking, workable business solutions
- Currently holds/can obtain prior to start date First Aid and CPR certificates
- Experience in Worker’s Compensation case management
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Gouldsboro Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of WHS Specialist Jobs in Gouldsboro through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of WHS Specialist jobs in Gouldsboro then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs