Amazon Jobs French Camp – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Maintenance Tech II Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me French Camp. Amazon part time jobs in French Camp. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs French Camp – Apply for Maintenance Tech II Amazon Jobs Near Me French Camp
Amazon Careers opportunity in French Camp:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in French Camp. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Maintenance Tech II Jobs in French Camp. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Maintenance Tech II can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in French Camp|
|Job Position||Maintenance Tech II|
|Job Location||Jobs in French Camp|
|Job Reference Number||1871790|
|Salary||$ 20.31 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||15 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs French Camp Maintenance Tech II Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Maintenance Tech II Jobs in French Camp like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Maintenance Technician II (L3)
About Maintenance at Amazon
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician II, you will use your skills to support the Operations Maintenance team in repairing and maintaining material handling equipment and pneumatic systems throughout the building. You will have the opportunity to install, maintain and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment. In addition to developing your skills, you will mentor junior technicians to grow in their roles.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait, there is more: We provide lightweight fire resistant daily wear and composite toe safety shoes for your safety!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures Complete preventative maintenance routines with proper documentation
• Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems related to all Material Handling Equipment (MHE) which includes belts, motors, photo-eyes, relays, and more
• Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility Track and store department inventory
• Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- High school or equivalent diploma
• Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
• 2+ years of experience with automated conveyor systems and controls 2+ years of experience in the repair of material handling equipment
• 2+ years of experience conducting predictive and preventative maintenance procedures 1+ years of metal and wood fabrication
• 1+ years of blueprint and electrical schematic reading
• 1+ year of knowledge with electrical and electronic principles
• 2+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
• Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety standards accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Safety standards
• Project Management experience
• Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Experience with robotic operation and maintenance
• Able to troubleshoot basic input and output functions
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs French Camp Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Maintenance Tech II Jobs in French Camp through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Maintenance Tech II jobs in French Camp then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs