Amazon Jobs Edwardsville – Amazon Hiring now Apply for IT Support Associate II Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Edwardsville. Amazon part time jobs in Edwardsville. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Edwardsville – Apply for IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs Near Me Edwardsville
Amazon Careers opportunity in Edwardsville:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Edwardsville. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for IT Support Associate II Jobs in Edwardsville. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of IT Support Associate II can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Edwardsville|
|Job Position||IT Support Associate II|
|Job Location||Jobs in Edwardsville|
|Job Reference Number||1861843|
|Salary||$ 25.00 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||12 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Edwardsville IT Support Associate II Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon IT Support Associate II Jobs in Edwardsville like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
IT Support Associate II
About OpsTech IT
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. OpsTech IT provides nonstop global IT support to Amazon Operations as a vital piece to the puzzle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to take on new challenges and motivate teams in fostering solutions to the hurdles we face. Together, we take ownership for what we do — whether supporting IT infrastructure, developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Operations facility, or delighting our customers by delivering packages directly to them.
About The Role
As an IT Support Engineer I, you will use your knowledge and specialized skills to implement technical solutions and provide high quality support for computer hardware, operating systems, or enterprise application software. You are able to determine when it is appropriate to deviate from a standard practice to accomplish the desired result. You can troubleshoot and solve straightforward problems that do not have defined SOPs.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Network engineering and troubleshooting, data cabling and systems administration in a variety of software and hardware environments.
- Ensuring infrastructure networking and computing systems remain available during production hours.
- Interacting with management and staff to provide analytical and technical assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions.
- Managing local technical projects.
- Maintaining or creating policies, procedures, and processes.
- Identifying root-causes of operational issues and process inefficiencies.
- Moving up to 49lbs as well as standing and walking during shifts lasting up to 12 hours.
- Traveling up to 25% of the time.
- · 1+ years of experience supporting Windows, Mac and/or Linux Operating systems in a corporate setting
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Preferred Qualifications
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA, Network +, Cisco/CCNA, Linux (Redhat), Microsoft hardware (installation) or other IT industry standard certifications
- Experience troubleshooting integrated and interdependent computer systems
- Experience maintaining zebra thermal printers, troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
- Service Management, Project Management, and Inventory Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Edwardsville Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of IT Support Associate II Jobs in Edwardsville through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of IT Support Associate II jobs in Edwardsville then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs