Amazon Jobs Davis – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Solutions Architect Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Davis. Amazon part time jobs in Davis. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Davis – Apply for Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs Near Me Davis
Amazon Careers opportunity in Davis:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Davis. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Solutions Architect Jobs in Davis. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Solutions Architect can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Davis|
|Job Position||Solutions Architect|
|Job Location||Jobs in Davis|
|Job Reference Number||1867525|
|Salary||$ 71.79 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||14 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Davis Solutions Architect Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Solutions Architect Jobs in Davis like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Are you passionate about using technology to make the world a better place? If so, read on.
About AWS and Cloud Innovation Centers
At Amazon, we aim to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company. To get
there, we need exceptionally talented and driven people. Amazon Web Services (AWS), a leader in cloud computing, provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses and public sector organizations in countries around the world.
AWS has a Cloud Innovation Center (CIC, pronounced “kick”) at UC Davis
Health. We are growing a dynamic team of innovators that will lead organizations in government, non-profit, and education to innovate and transform the way services are developed and delivered using the cloud. This team will help public sector customers think big to define and build
early-stage products to solve complex national and global societal challenges. These could include issues such as healthcare, smart cities,
sustainability, and cybersecurity.
We’re looking for candidates who are ready to roll-up their sleeves, thrive in a fast-paced start-up-like environment, and want to invent the future. We
want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience and changing the world for the better.
The UC Davis Health CIC is looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect to be the technical lead in innovation challenges for public sector institutions.
Innovation challenges use Amazon’s “Working Backwards” process to align stakeholders around a customer-centered problem, identify a novel, future-thinking solution, and deliver an early-stage (alpha) product. Working with cross-functional teams (innovation leads, UX designers,
partners, sales, policy, etc.), you will be designing solutions to solve societal problems for AWS customers. You will help deliver prototypes that involve big data and large-scale back-end web services and that have user-friendly front-end interfaces. As the team and program expands, you will also mentor engineering interns who will come to the CIC to learn about cloud technologies.
Because this role interfaces with high-priority customers, C-level stakeholders, and multiple business units, you must have excellent
communication skills, empathy, diplomacy, and a high level of professionalism working with people from different cultural backgrounds and at all levels of seniority. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Key job responsibilities
- Provide technical thought leadership and own the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific innovation challenge projects; define potential implementation architectures.
- Collaborate with AWS sales and support teams to help customers and interns learn and use AWS Services.
- Devise strategy and engage with Account Managers Professional Services and Partners to define a technology approach to a customer business problem.
- Create assets which capture and share best-practice knowledge across the public sector and wider CIC and AWS community.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of enterprise IT application experience, building large-scale web services or distributed systems
- 2+ years of software development, DevOps engineering, systems administration, Network Administration, IT Security, Systems Architecture or other technical discipline
- 2+ years of experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using modern software development practices (such as agile /SCRUM) and modern languages (such as Java, Python, C++, or C# including object-oriented design)
- Experience with large-scale cloud native solutions and migrations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the AWS services
- Experience with design thinking workshops and working backwards from customer needs
- Experiencing managing and mentoring junior software development engineers (for intern mentoring)
- Prior experience speaking with and presenting to groups of technologists, mission owners, and executives through formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations
- Understanding of application and network security requirements such as ICD 503, NIST 800-53, DoD CC SRG, FISMA, and FedRAMP
- Ability to assess business impacts, such as Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Return on Investment (ROI), etc.
- A passion for public sector missions
- Experience developing functional specifications, hardware architecture specifications, design verification plans and functional test procedures
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Davis Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Solutions Architect Jobs in Davis through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Solutions Architect jobs in Davis then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs