Amazon Jobs Citrus Heights – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Senior Real Estate Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Citrus Heights. Amazon part time jobs in Citrus Heights. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Citrus Heights – Apply for Senior Real Estate Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Citrus Heights
Amazon Careers opportunity in Citrus Heights:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Citrus Heights. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Senior Real Estate Manager Jobs in Citrus Heights. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Senior Real Estate Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Citrus Heights|
|Job Position||Senior Real Estate Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Citrus Heights|
|Job Reference Number||1866738|
|Salary||$ 106170.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||09 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||until filled|
Amazon Jobs Citrus Heights Senior Real Estate Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Senior Real Estate Manager Jobs in Citrus Heights like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
The Sr. Real Estate Manager will provide support for Amazon’s physical retail locations. They will work with business leaders to execute on short- and long-term strategies; work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure the business needs are being achieved in complex lease negotiations; and effectively manage external brokerage relationships.
The Sr. Real Estate Manager will report to the Sr. Manager, Real Estate. The role is Virtual, preferred location is Seattle.
- Manage complex leases of various kinds
- Execute processes to ensure project execution is completed consistently and predictably at a fast pace
- Conduct field tours with key stakeholders
- Responsible for site negotiations
- Obtain relevant local data for planning purposes
- Build a robust pipeline and execute on projects aligning with the business strategy
- Align and work closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure requirements and the business needs are achieved through negotiations
- Create, innovate and implement a relevant system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate site performance
- Effectively communicate expectations, requirements and status of projects to key business partners – both internal and external
- Manage an ever-changing variety of internal initiatives and projects
- Help grow the best transaction management operation of its kind
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field or 2+ years of Amazon experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in real estate management leveraging a combination of internal and external resources.
- 5+ years’ experience negotiating leases, contracts, and similar documents
- Experience developing and implementing process improvements to streamline projects.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Master’s degree in business, real estate, finance, engineering, construction management.
- Ability to effectively communicate Amazon requirements to various audiences (e.g. senior management, peers, public officials, vendors, etc.).
- A track record of delivering high-quality projects in an atmosphere where speed, flexibility, and heavy workload are the expected norm.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs