Amazon Jobs Carpinteria – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Ontologist Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Carpinteria. Amazon part time jobs in Carpinteria. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Carpinteria – Apply for Ontologist Amazon Jobs Near Me Carpinteria
Amazon Careers opportunity in Carpinteria:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Carpinteria. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Ontologist Jobs in Carpinteria. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Ontologist can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Carpinteria|
|Job Location||Jobs in Carpinteria|
|Job Reference Number||1828758|
|Salary||$ 64540.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||18 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Carpinteria Ontologist Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Ontologist Jobs in Carpinteria like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Are you fascinated by the growing field of voice assistants? Do you have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy?
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate on behalf of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA. Ontologists use cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work first-hand.
The challenges ontologists solve for at Amazon are big and impact millions of customers, sellers, and products around the world. Our path is not always simple, so we are selective about who joins us on this journey. There is a certain kind of person who takes on this role at Amazon – someone who is excited by the idea of creating new products, features, and services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the pace of a company whose ship cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
Come chart your own path at Amazon.
As an ontologist, you will/may:
- Responsible for building data pipelines, configuring ontology, and designing voice and visual response to improve the customer experience for specific categories (e.g. sports, entertainment, places)
- Deliver artifacts such as configuration rules, query and results sets, rules to infer missing datapoints, and basic information retrieval or configuration process simplification
- Interpret defined requirements and design an appropriate instance-level solution, when the domain data model, business problem, and requirements are defined, but the implementation has not been defined
- Work effectively with business and technical partner teams to understand business impacts and learn to identify opportunities/problems arising from technical decisions
- Develop solutions that are customer-focused and produce positive results
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science, economics, statistics, information science, linguistics, or other equivalent technical discipline with an expected conferral date between August 2021 – August 2022 and/or completed your degree no more than 12 months ago
- Experience with data analysis (e.g., Boolean logic, Excel, SQL, Spark, SPARQL)
- Experience in data retrieval (e.g., Pentaho Kettle, Perl, Python, UNIX, SQL, ETL software)
- Understand and can apply common data models (e.g., RDF, entity-relationship models, frame-based models)
- Understand the concept behind data models (e.g., inheritance, polymorphism)
- Familiar with common taxonomy and ontology standards such as ISO and ANSI/NISO
- Ability to solve complex problems with analytical and critical thinking
- Demonstrate a quantitative, systematic approach to solving problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Denver Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Sr. Content Strategist Jobs in Denver through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Sr. Content Strategist jobs in Denver then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs