Amazon Jobs Calistoga – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Locker+ Shift Lead Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Calistoga. Amazon part time jobs in Calistoga. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Calistoga – Apply for Locker+ Shift Lead Amazon Jobs Near Me Calistoga
Amazon Careers opportunity in Calistoga:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Calistoga. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Locker+ Shift Lead Jobs in Calistoga. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Locker+ Shift Lead can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Calistoga|
|Job Position||Locker+ Shift Lead|
|Job Location||Jobs in Calistoga|
|Job Reference Number||1655734|
|Salary||$ 30495.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||18 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Calistoga Locker+ Shift Lead Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Locker+ Shift Lead Jobs in Calistoga like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Our Worldwide Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team. In this role, you will ensure employee productivity is maximized and customer engagement is achieved. You will also play a key part in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is an exciting organization within Amazon specializing in delighting our customers with speed in which we can make items appear on their doorsteps. We are a combination of operations and support teams aligned to innovate for the last mile customer experience. Come build the future with us!
Key Responsibilities and Job Elements:
- Support, mentor, and motivate others
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Ops Integration, Loss Prevention and Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
For this role, you will need to be:
- At least 18 years old, and authorized to work in the United States
- Able to work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
- Able to lift 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments, and grocery locations include refrigerated environments)
- A high school or equivalent diploma
- 2+ years of work experience or a current blue badge Amazon employee
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 1+ year of leadership experience directly managing others
- 1+ year working in a like environment (manufacturing/distribution/warehousing/retail)
- Experience with performance metrics and lean process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to coach, train and assist team members
Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs