Amazon Jobs Calimesa – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Planner/Scheduler Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Calimesa. Amazon part time jobs in Calimesa. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Calimesa – Apply for Planner/Scheduler Amazon Jobs Near Me Calimesa
Amazon Careers opportunity in Calimesa:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Calimesa. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Planner/Scheduler Jobs in Calimesa. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Planner/Scheduler can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Calimesa|
|Job Location||Jobs in Calimesa|
|Job Reference Number||1864364|
|Salary||$ 69445.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||18 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Calimesa Planner/Scheduler Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Planner/Scheduler Jobs in Calimesa like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
RME Maintenance Planner/ SchedulerThe Reliability Maintenance Planner / Scheduler will be a member of the Reliability Maintenance and Engineering team and will work with network the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) team as well as the Reliability Manager to maximize material handling equipment uptime for Operations associates.This position is responsible for developing maintenance plans and schedules based on recurring preventive maintenance activities, predictive maintenance data and KPIs. Key activities for this position include screening EAM work orders, auditing equipment to document work requirements and quality, estimate labor hours, materials, tools and equipment for all assigned work orders to support a proactive, reliability-centered maintenance (RCM) program. This role will work closely with Maintenance management, Maintenance Technicians, Control Systems Technicians and Operations teams to plan, coordinate and schedule proactive maintenance activities during available downtime windows. This will help prevent unplanned downtime of material handling equipment and disruption to production activities. The Reliability Maintenance Planner / Scheduler will have a strong focus on Amazon’s leadership principles of Innovation, Bias for Action and Ownership of their maintenance program.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Responsible for screening work orders, identification of scope, analysis of required level of planning and overall scheduling of maintenance activities given available resources, criticality of work, and available maintenance windows
- Perform equipment quality audits to identify and document job requirement
- Identify specific safety hazards associated with planned maintenance activities
- Estimate required work hours associated with work order tasks and total work duration
- Plan parts and materials for reliability improvement projects in order to maximize technician wrench time, improve efficiency, increase system reliability and performance
- Ensure all work orders and maintenance activities are derived from EAM and accurately closed out in the system in accordance with Amazon’s maintenance virtuous cycle
- Compile equipment information into a job package that is ready for technicians to accomplish each shift; clearly communicate the critical steps in the work process
- Collect necessary engineering drawings, technical documents and specifications
- Analyze equipment downtime data and develop & manage a warranty process that will drive OEM uptime and lower cost
- Drive a proactive maintenance program that ensure 85% of planned work is proactive
- Partner with local Reliability Maintenance and Engineering leadership groups to coordinate maintenance activities in support of driving a World Class Maintenance organization
- Own and regularly respond with subject matter expertise to maintenance/equipment related questions, own access to and distribution of OEM technical bulletin updates, and facilitate strong communication with OEM vendors
- Communicates with Maintenance Managers, Technicians and Control Systems Technicians regarding ideas and procedures that will enhance and optimize future work activities
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 1+ years’ experience using a computer maintenance management system in planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Travel up to 15% is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Operations, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience as a maintenance planner/scheduler working within an industrial maintenance complex, manufacturing/distribution industries, or related field
- Subject matter expert (SME) level knowledge of CMMS use (preferably EAM)
- Functional maintenance experience in a reliability centered maintenance environment
- Extensive technical knowledge of diverse MHS, industrial mechanical and electrical systems and automation, controls and robotics systems
- Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional
- Experienced RCM planner / scheduler with experience working with an EAM CMMS
- Certified on infrared thermal imaging, ultrasound and other predictive technologies Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- 3+years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
- 3+ years’ experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc
- 4+ years’ working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs