Amazon Jobs Bristol – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Sub Regional WHS Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Bristol. Amazon part time jobs in Bristol. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Bristol – Apply for Sub Regional WHS Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Bristol
Amazon Careers opportunity in Bristol:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Bristol. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Sub Regional WHS Manager Jobs in Bristol. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Sub Regional WHS Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Bristol|
|Job Position||Sub Regional WHS Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Bristol|
|Job Reference Number||1622957|
|Salary||$ 82418.00 Par Year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||14 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Bristol Sub Regional WHS Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Sub Regional WHS Manager Jobs in Bristol like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Sub Regional WHS Manager
One focus area of the Amazon Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) mission is to provide tools, resources, and environments that support safe, efficient, healthy behaviors and encourage employees to proactively manage their health and wellbeing. To support this focus area, Amazon is seeking an experienced and innovative Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Manager to join our team. In this position, will serve as the site’s designated first aid provider in the warehouse, coordinating and implementing the Amazon Global Program. The WHS Sub Regional Manager will be responsible for providing WHS support to Delivery Stations within their region to execute company safety policies and ensure compliance to all applicable local and regional regulations. By leveraging lean principles and kaizens, you will lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce conditional and ergonomic risk in our processes to ensure a safe and healthful working environment for our Associates. A successful Sub-Regional EHS Manager will demonstrate the ability to build trust and confidence with the operations team and inspire change through providing comprehensive risk assessments and safety data analysis.
The Sub-Regional WHS Manager must be an effective communicator and send clear, concise and consistent messages, both verbally and in writing. You will instruct and train operations leaders in Amazon safety policies and assist the operations site teams in incorporating our safety standards at their site. You will work to identify best practices and incorporate these standard methodologies into our standards to continuously improve the safety landscape. The Sub-Regional WHS Manager will possess excellent safety program knowledge as well as environmental and ergonomic knowledge and be able demonstrate this expertise when working with Operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Possess a thorough understanding of local/regional regulations and company policy.
· Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Amazon EHS Policies.
· Measure sites’ performance against published requirements in EHS policies. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
· Deliver on-time and quality projects to Operations.
· Analyze EHS metrics and review incident weekly and monthly incident trends to discover trends to rationalize the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the safety risk is highest.
· Perform frequent site safety audits to identify all non-compliance equipment and/or processes at the site. Implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury at other FCs.
· Audit record-keeping practices and Gensuite entries to be aligned with global safety standards and local regulations.
· Audit the workplace organization and Associate behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
· Spend time at the delivery stations and seek input from teams, Associates and leaders on safety program improvement opportunities. Ensure open communication on status of progress and resolution against these suggestions.
· Ensure site leadership and Associates are trained and knowledgeable of their responsibilities under each policy. Audit the quality, delivery (including qualifications of the trainer), and effectiveness of all required safety training.
· Ability to travel up to 50-70% of the time.
· Must be flexible regarding shifts.
· A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
· 3+ years of growing responsibilities in EHS, safety and/or environmental programs in manufacturing, production, or service operations.
· Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment.
· Distribution Center or manufacturing safety experience with mix of exempt and non-exempt employees at a site of at least 250 people preferred.
· Master’s degree preferred
· Experience in a fast-paced, changing/growing organization
· Certified Safety Professional preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort collaborating with site leaders.
· Ability to develop and implement department goals and strategies.
· Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
· Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and the use of pivot tables and the development of charts and graphics.
· Ability to manage multiple sites/remotely.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Bristol Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Sub Regional WHS Manager Jobs in Bristol through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Sub Regional WHS Manager jobs in Bristol then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs