Amazon Jobs Bridgewater – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Operations Manager Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Bridgewater. Amazon part time jobs in Bridgewater. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Bridgewater – Apply for Operations Manager Amazon Jobs Near Me Bridgewater
Amazon Careers opportunity in Bridgewater:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Bridgewater. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Operations Manager Jobs in Bridgewater. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Operations Manager can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Bridgewater|
|Job Position||Operations Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Bridgewater|
|Job Reference Number||1872942|
|Salary||$ 63256.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||18 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Bridgewater Operations Manager Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Operations Manager Jobs in Bridgewater like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Operations Manager- Bridgewater, MA
Do you want to work hard, have fun and make history? If you do then a leadership role in Hubs within Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) could be the right career choice for you. Our teams are changing the way we support Grocery and Sub Same Day (SSD) customer offerings around the globe every single day and solving some of the biggest distribution and supply chain challenges within these businesses.
Amazon’s GSF Hub teams are looking for highly motivated, curious leaders who can cut through ambiguity to continually improve our processes to innovate on behalf of our customers. Our teams work to support distribution to our grocery and SSD stores and fulfillment centers to deliver the highest quality of inventory on time of ambient, chilled/frozen, produce and non-consumables best of Amazon goods in the largest multi-temp buildings Amazon operates globally. We are continuing to invent to find solutions to make sure we are delivering for these high growth verticals.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people to deliver on this promise.
Amazon is seeking Managers for our GSF Hub Distribution Center network throughout the United States. Your role will be focused on supporting expansion and growth of our Hub business. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. As we continue to grow, we will rely on smart and scalable practices to enable execution of a best-in-class operation and drive cost down. A candidate with prior distribution (DC) warehouse or grocery operations experience is an ideal fit, as this role will require you to lean into your experiences on how to effectively manage DC operations, associates, partners, and operational metrics. In these roles, you will have broad responsibility of operations including but not limited to HR, Safety, Inbound, Outbound, Quality and people engagement. Where the path forward is unclear, you will be required to partner and drive solutions through cross functional teams but often, you will be expected to be the driver and owner of yours and your team’s success.
Four key areas that you’ll always focus on are the Safety, Quality, Customer Experience and Cost. As an Operations Manager you will work to remove manager and associate barriers to support daily execution and you will be the primary point of contact for many Amazon support teams requiring excellent soft skills. You will also need to be able to juggle multiple priorities and delegate effectively while building and driving a strong site culture. Through support team influence, you will invent new strategies that will help improve our associate and customer experience. We are always looking for talented individuals who would like to quickly take on responsibility and join the team that further enhances innovation and excellence in operations.
You and your team of 20+ direct managers are responsible for delivering a best in class customer and associate experience. You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people, whose needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs. In addition, one of the most important aspects of your job is to lead change at internet speed and drive the it is always day 1 mentality… We strive for scalable solutions to improve our overall business. Executing well thought out approaches to problem solving and designing short term solutions while partnering with various Support teams to design the long-term solution will be a key element of your job.
Additional Job Elements
• Lift and move product up to 49 pounds
• Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
• Able to travel up to 5% of your time.
• Flexibility in schedule as you may be required to work any day/night of the week, across daily operating hours
• Effectively communicate with internal and external partners
• Problem solve complex solutions to find scrappy, scalable solutions for customers and associates
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
- 3+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of Amazon experience
- You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- You take ownership in your work and team and are available to work overtime during Amazon’s peak holiday season and as needed year-round. In addition, you are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
- You pride yourself in leading others; you have direct management experience and have been responsible for your employees’ performance.
You have an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience managing a team of 2+ salaried employees and 70+ indirect employees
- Experience scoping, leading, and implementing process improvements through Lean Six Sigma and/or Kaizen
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Bridgewater Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Operations Manager Jobs in Bridgewater through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Operations Manager jobs in Bridgewater then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs