Amazon Jobs Birmingham – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Business Analyst Returnship Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Birmingham. Amazon part time jobs in Birmingham. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Birmingham – Apply for Business Analyst Returnship Amazon Jobs Near Me Birmingham
Amazon Careers opportunity in Birmingham:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Birmingham. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Business Analyst Returnship Jobs in Birmingham. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Business Analyst Returnship can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Birmingham|
|Job Position||Business Analyst Returnship|
|Job Location||Jobs in Birmingham|
|Job Reference Number||1877592|
|Salary||$ 74385.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||14 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Birmingham Business Analyst Returnship Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Business Analyst Returnship Jobs in Birmingham like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
Business Analyst Returnship
Are you ready to restart your career and build the future? The Amazon Returnship Program offers you an opportunity to reboot your skills, refresh your resume with new experience, and relaunch your journey toward your professional goals in a supportive, real-world environment.
The Returnship Program is a paid 16-week, 100% virtual opportunity available to candidates who are returning to their professional career after experiencing 1 or more years of unemployment and/or underemployment. The successful candidate must meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States.
The Consumer Talent Programs and Analytics team is looking for a Business Analyst (BA), Promotions to drive the innovation and analytics behind reimagining promotion processes within Field, Corporate and Tech functions. The BA will use data to support promotion process optimization recommendations, evaluate the impact of new or changed promotion processes, and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and scale. We are looking for a creative, curious thinker with deep analytics experience who is enthusiastic about supporting a highly innovative team operating in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment. The successful candidate has an interest in talent management in addition to analytics and wants to use that to help grow talent.
Major Responsibilities Include:
Obsess over the voice of employees, HR, and business leaders to ensure their perspectives are at the forefront of science and process development and implementation
Collaborate with the promotions program team to translate business needs into requirements for data objects including metrics, attributes, reports, and dashboards
Design a data metric library for common metric definitions and reporting requirements
Build data visualization reports and tools for self-service consumption using visualization tools like Quicksight or Tableau
Extract, analyze and model relevant data from operations and HR
Identify opportunities to automate and streamline promotion processes
Develop new techniques to process large data sets, address quantitative problems, and recommend white spaces for experimentation
Partner with research science and analytics teams to improve data assets, quality, metrics and insights.
Dedication to problem-solving to deliver innovative solutions to core business problems and employee needs
Draft concise documents communicating results to stakeholders, visualizing data where beneficial to drive decision-making
Learn more about Amazon Returnships at www.amazon.jobs/returnships
- 1+ year of current unemployment or underemployment
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/statistical/BI space
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
- Experience with Excel and VBA
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL, statistical analysis tools, Tableau, and Quicksight
- Upon successful completion of the Returnship Program, candidates may receive, but are not guaranteed, an offer for full-time employment.
- Offers for full-time employment are contingent upon business need and the candidate’s advance commitment to relocate, if necessary, to within commuting distance of the assigned office location (Santa Monica, CA; Nashville, TN; Austin, TX).
- Relocation assistance is provided for full-time employment opportunities.
- Returnship candidates should not currently be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Master’s degree in Business, Analytics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in operations and/or human resources
- Experience extracting data using SQL and AWS database architectures
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst role
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to influence others
- Experience interacting effectively across job levels and with both internal and external partners
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business judgment, strong attention to detail, and excellent organization skills
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
- Fluency in a modeling language such as Python or R
- Experience with one or more of the statistical modeling languages/toolboxes
Experience using test/control methodology
For Colorado Applicants: The pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 58.75/hr. Our range of benefits may include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Birmingham Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Business Analyst Returnship Jobs in Birmingham through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Business Analyst Returnship jobs in Birmingham then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs