Amazon Jobs Aurora – Amazon Hiring now Apply for IT Support Associate II Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Aurora. Amazon part time jobs in Aurora. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Aurora – Apply for IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs Near Me Aurora
Amazon Careers opportunity in Aurora:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Aurora. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for IT Support Associate II Jobs in Aurora. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of IT Support Associate II can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Aurora|
|Job Position||IT Support Associate II|
|Job Location||Jobs in Aurora|
|Job Reference Number||1881798|
|Salary||$ 25.00 per hour|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||18 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Untile filled|
Amazon Jobs Aurora IT Support Associate II Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon IT Support Associate II Jobs in Aurora like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
IT Support Associate II
About OpsTech IT
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. OpsTech IT provides nonstop global IT support to Amazon Operations as a vital piece to the puzzle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to take on new challenges and motivate teams in fostering solutions to the hurdles we face. Together, we take ownership for what we do — whether supporting IT infrastructure, developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Operations facility, or delighting our customers by delivering packages directly to them.
About The Role
As an IT Support Associate II, you will use your skills to support the operations team in resolving technical problems within an Amazon Operations facility that span across a multitude of technical disciplines. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait, there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Allocating, maintaining, and troubleshooting of IT equipment used in Amazon Operations facilities.
- Handling support requests and procedures across the network.
- Assisting in training new hires.
- Continuous learning of new technologies.
- Supporting customers from multiple buildings in the area, as well as remote customers.
- Moving up to 49lbs as well as standing and walking for shifts lasting up to 12 hours.
- 1+ year of practice in the set up and installation of computer and networking equipment in a professional environment
- 1+ year maintaining laser printers
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA, Network +, Cisco/CCNA, Linux (Redhat), Microsoft hardware (installation) or other IT industry standard certifications
- Experience troubleshooting integrated and interdependent computer systems
- Experience maintaining zebra thermal printers, troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
- Service Management, Project Management, and Inventory Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Aurora Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of IT Support Associate II Jobs in Aurora through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of IT Support Associate II jobs in Aurora then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs