Amazon Jobs Alabaster – Amazon Hiring now Apply for Staffing Administrator Post. Amazon Jobs Near Me Alabaster. Amazon part time jobs in Alabaster. Amazon work from home jobs. Amazon fresh jobs.
Amazon Jobs Alabaster – Apply for Staffing Administrator Amazon Jobs Near Me Alabaster
Amazon Careers opportunity in Alabaster:- Candidates those are looking for Amazon Jobs in Alabaster. this good time for them because of current time Amazon is hiring for Staffing Administrator Jobs in Alabaster. Candidates who have desire eligibility for the post of Staffing Administrator can apply on or before the expiration date.
|Name of the Hiring||Amazon Hiring 2022 in Alabaster|
|Job Position||Staffing Administrator|
|Job Location||Jobs in Alabaster|
|Job Reference Number||1865675|
|Salary||$ 43,580.00 per year|
|Job Type||Amazon Jobs|
|Publishing Date||14 Apr 2022|
|Last Date||Until filled|
Amazon Jobs Alabaster Staffing Administrator Job Description
All the eligibility of Amazon Staffing Administrator Jobs in Alabaster like educational background, job experience, skills and selection criteria given in the below. Candidates should check each condition carefully before applying.
The Workforce Staffing (WFS) team is looking for a non-exempt Staffing Administrator. Staffing Administrators will help coordinate and execute activities to support the High Volume Hiring (HVH) and staffing efforts for the WFS team for a defined geography (node). These efforts include but are not limited to New Hire Events (NHE), New Hire Orientation (NHO), and Community Engagement. This role is essential to creating a positive candidate and associate experience, and will often serve as the “face” of Amazon for our candidates. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal means, is able to follow instructions and applies the best response to multiple-choice situations, and has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. Staffing Administrators will quickly pivot between tasks with short notice to provide the best possible customer service, will escalate when actions needed do not have clearly defined resolution steps, and suggests improvements where opportunities exist in the process. You will work with a team of Staffing Coordinators and Administrators who thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Our WFS node teams work flexible schedules, shifts, and areas to include evenings and weekends. We roll up our sleeves, work hard, have fun and make history!
The WFS Staffing Administrator – key responsibilities:
- Sets up, executes, and breaks down New Hiring Events (NHE) and New Hire Orientations (NHO) based on labor projections to meet the labor order demands and fill on-time. Completes post-even audit of event and communicates event metrics to staffing leadership
- Meets critical deadlines for initiating background screening and completing drug test process to achieve labor orders
- Ensures 100% compliance for work authorization documentation for associates
- Consults with applicants on the best match for their desired position and available opportunities in Node
- Guides applicants through the hiring process in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures
- Effectively executes NHE activities including Greeter, Welcome Event Presenter, Candidate Care Specialist, Computer Assistance, Badge Photo, and/or Drug Test Administrator
- Utilizes Applicant Tracking System to move candidates through the application process and updates appointment arrival status for NHE and NHO
- Attends offsite events such as community fairs, hiring events, and job fairs
- Initiates Candidate onboarding and matching them to the proper requisition
- Resolves candidate escalation issues by contacting them to identify issues, offering to reschedule them, or assisting candidates who are having virtual NHO technology issues, or assistance with any other concerns
- Contacts candidates with cleared contingencies in order to eliminate risk of not meeting labor orders
- Ensures all documents are scanned into the digital file management system
- Maintains confidentially on candidate sensitive topics.
- Must be able to travel as needed to conduct events in various locations within your designated Node or assigned geographical area. Local travel up to 75% required
- Staffing Administrators are required to work a flexible schedule. This means a varying shifts to include evenings and weekends in multiple sites. Overtime may also be required to support the needs of the business
- A completed high school or equivalent diploma
- Experience in a fast paced, customer oriented environment, such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing, recruiting, human resources or other related field
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required
- The preferred qualifications, we prefer:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 1+ years of experience in a fast paced, customer oriented environment, such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing, recruiting, human resources or other related field
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills with the ability to create pivot tables, v-lookup, and mail merge a plus
- Experience with auditing written reports and data
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or other tracking and reporting systems like Salesforce
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues and drive them to closure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality
- A prominent ability to speak in front of and present to large groups
- Organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work in an environment with competing demands
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor
- Bi-lingual skills are a plus
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs Alabaster Online?
Candidate should be follow below tips to apply online for the post of Staffing Administrator Jobs in Alabaster through official Amazon careers portal.
- Read all the Amazon Job Description provided above.
- If you are eligible for the post of Staffing Administrator jobs in Alabaster then click on Apply now button below.
- Fill the eligibility details on Amazon Job Application form.
- Submit your Resume/CV with the instruction given on the official website.
- Take a copy of your application form of future use.
Types of Jobs Available in Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse jobs
Amazon Delivery Jobs
Amazon Driver Jobs
Amazon Remote Jobs
Amazon Customer Service Jobs
Amazon Online Jobs
Amazon Virtual Jobs
Seasonal Amazon jobs